With this she proved...

Started by Young, May 30, 2017, 06:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

That even if you aren't a fan of her; she's the baddest female right now.
She's just THAT BITCH!

And they proved that DC>>>

So epic

AIDS

The DC reunion really made this memorable for me

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

May 30, 2017, 06:26:43 PM #4 Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 06:27:08 PM by Vonc2002
They really need to do a reunion before beyonceis done for good, which is quickly approaching imo. These bbys are gonna be her end. Do a quick DC album and then become a housewife and a mother
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

N
Bey is gonna be performing forever
like Tina, Patti etc

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2017, 06:26:43 PM
They really need to do a reunion before beyonceis done for good, which is quickly approaching imo. These bbys are gonna be her end. Do a quick DC album and then become a housewife and a mother
!!!  She's going to wanna raise and get to know her twins for a few years first

MAY

Kelly slayed. Highlight of the performance tbqhwy.

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on May 30, 2017, 06:28:06 PM
N
like Tina, Patti etc
Well yea, i agree with this.

AIDS

Quote from: 1RIG on May 30, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

!!!

You can tell lemons was her last solo album

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: AYR on May 30, 2017, 06:28:06 PM
N
like Tina, Patti etc
!!!

It's kinda what legends do

:letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on May 30, 2017, 06:29:37 PM
!!!!!!!!!!
And im honestly forreal. Like she's gonna take a a few yrs off to be a mother and by then she'll be 40 on paper and I just think her time being "BEYONC? " will be up. Like, I'll liken her to a barbra Streisand maybe. She'll always have some popularity and release an album here and there but it wont be this fake event anymore like it once was. 

Young

CHOKE

I actually liked her Love Drought performance more. One of the most beautiful performances I've ever seen on tv.

Young

Quote from: Cho-Ku on May 30, 2017, 06:37:50 PM
I actually liked her Love Drought performance more. One of the most beautiful performances I've ever seen on tv.

!!!!!

Very very Angelic