Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: VirgoMind on January 25, 2019, 08:17:01 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 07:48:01 PM
Would fans have preferred a vocal mess concert vs. the loss of the money/time?
I'm curious.

I know fans will make do, but still.

That would be terrible if she went up there and sounded a fool. The press would have spread like wild flower just like this thread. ?Vocal Bible not so Biblical after all?

:plzstop:

And the thought of her possibly causing permanent damage. Omg he?ll nah   :uhh:
ghhdhdhdbjff

I will say, i was told it would?ve been much worse for her and us if she had gone up there.

But that?s not why I?m even pissed at this point. Her blatant disregard for communication with her fans is disgusting

b7

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 08:25:44 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:08:32 PM
I will never travel to see her again unless it?s something special like this show. Otherwise it?s the same ole shit

She isn?t a bad performer but I?ve seen that a million times. This was her chance to show everyone what she could do and what i know she?s capable of.

Oh well

Ugh

King ... you?re making me sad again :stressed:
im sorry king  :stressed:

b7

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 08:28:34 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:14:39 PM
Her pre-record to live ratio is a lot different than years past. She was really challenging herself with this show

Oh well

If you say oh well one more time sbdbdbdbdbddb
mcc
C
C

C
C
Cc

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on January 25, 2019, 08:36:12 PM
The girl just can?t sing live for 2 hours. Aint no vocal illness. She?s just not built for this. And she probably got scared.

I?m sure she?ll fire her manager next and scrap all the DJ Camper music. Same shit been going on since 2002.
eh, that?s not true. Nothing is more strenuous than Chicago 8-9 times a week :dead:

Something else is going on here

CHOKE

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 01:01:20 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:34:39 PM
She knew

the second she turned those comments off, i had a horrible feeling.

I could VOMIT

is she bi polar on the forreal tip?
Because One of them has to GO

gkrjfjrjrkrkrkrkrkrtkkrkrktktktktkt

b7

Nnnnnn guys, y?all are confusing Bi polar and schizophrenia :dead: be careful with that

KippDaddy

January 25, 2019, 08:54:13 PM #1492 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:56:41 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:49:18 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on January 25, 2019, 08:17:01 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 07:48:01 PM
Would fans have preferred a vocal mess concert vs. the loss of the money/time?
I'm curious.

I know fans will make do, but still.

That would be terrible if she went up there and sounded a fool. The press would have spread like wild flower just like this thread. ?Vocal Bible not so Biblical after all?

:plzstop:

And the thought of her possibly causing permanent damage. Omg he?ll nah   :uhh:
ghhdhdhdbjff

I will say, i was told it would?ve been much worse for her and us if she had gone up there.

But that?s not why I?m even pissed at this point. Her blatant disregard for communication with her fans is disgusting

Ummm  rig I?ve heard the same but still doesn?t mean it was handled properly.  She been doing this 25 years.  Most of the people here aren?t ?in the industry?. But if we can conjure up even a spotty PR solution then .......

She isn?t new to this

Not to mention one show shoulda been canceled and the second announcement shoulda came once did everything she could to hit that stage Tomorrow.   Shots,  tea,doctor visits,  humidifier, oxygen chamber. 

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:53:54 PM
Nnnnnn guys, y?all are confusing Bi polar and schizophrenia :dead: be careful with that

brocka4life

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:52:30 PM
The girl just can?t sing live for 2 hours. Aint no vocal illness. She?s just not built for this. And she probably got scared.

I?m sure she?ll fire her manager next and scrap all the DJ Camper music. Same shit been going on since 2002.
eh, that?s not true. Nothing is more strenuous than Chicago 8-9 times a week :dead:

But was she singing non-stop for 2 hours straight with no breaks?

Please share your insight into what?s going on and what your sources are saying.

Scott.

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 25, 2019, 05:56:57 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 25, 2019, 05:34:15 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 22, 2019, 11:42:13 AM
To be honest a lot of the girls going don't  get along for whatever reason   Why Would I wanna hang with them when I can check out the gay night life in Washington and some DC bussy

You would?ve met me tho  :ohwow:

:nowgorl:

Bitch do you want to go or not.

KippDaddy

Quote from: brocka4life on January 25, 2019, 08:55:45 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:52:30 PM

But was she singing non-stop for 2 hours straight with no breaks?

Please share your insight into what?s going on and what your sources are saying.

She had intermission.  This girl been training her entire life lol.  This should not be a struggle.  She is sick I kno that for sure.  But still

CHOKE

Quote from: The Common Sense Fairy on January 25, 2019, 01:13:05 PM
Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:09:40 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.

Don't do that. I understand there's anger... rightfully so. Everyone is disappointed at this point. Lots of people traveled... hell I came from Puerto Rico. I GET IT. Trust.

But do you think she's sitting up in her room rejoicing that she HAD to cancel what is probably the two biggest shows of her career thus far? She's not.

And not for nothing, the ones talking about being done with her and not trusting her to buy another concert ticket ever again... when has she EVER canceled a show like this? This isn't Lauryn Hill. Brandy isn't known for canceling shows...

Again, I understand the anger. Money was spent, rooms were booked, flights, tickets... I get it. I am extremely saddened for the fans, for Brandy, for all involved. If you truly know her, you know she feels the same.

On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here... (Brandy has no idea about this, nor does it involve her, just to clarify).

Listen, I know it's a frustrating time to be a Brandy fan. I read EVERY thing you guys post, comment, tweet, etc. I understand... and all I can say is... at some point anything in life gets better. Just keep her in positive spirits... she NEEDS that.
v

I need a refund can you help w/ that

kskdkdkdkdkdkfkfkfkrkkrrkrktkfktkfkfkfkfk

CHOKE

KippDaddy

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:13:35 PM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on January 25, 2019, 08:10:39 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:08:32 PM
I will never travel to see her again unless it?s something special like this show. Otherwise it?s the same ole shit

She isn?t a bad performer but I?ve seen that a million times. This was her chance to show everyone what she could do and what i know she?s capable of.

Oh well
!!! This was that time to shut the naysayers up
honestly for me, it was just for the fans. This would?ve been a huge gift for them above all else

I sent u a message.

I?m soo triggered right now lol