Just something about Brandy and her Career...

Started by DrewBabyLove, March 04, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

March 04, 2018, 05:59:34 PM Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 06:11:33 PM by KingDrewLove
I've told this story before so to make it a short story shorter, I didn't start stanning for Brandy until the Human album. I've always loved her but I was young when she was on top. And music wasn't as easy accessible as it is now. But
when Human came out, I fucked with it heavy and went back and listened to all her previous records.

Anyway, I was just looking at her discography, and she was a Top 10 Artist for 8 years... 8 whole years! From 1994 to 2002 with the exception of a few gaps in the years, she had records in the Top 10. That's major! We can take everything else away outside the music like films, tv shows, endorsements that she had those years and still she was a big deal in the music.

We can go on about her struggles in the music industry but ain't no point in trying to argue against the road God had set for her. But we know it hurt her to not be in that same light anymore. She's publicly fought to get her way back there. But I think she knows now that isn't where she needs to be anymore... Now she just wants to deliver amazing, real, honest music. I mean she's still going to try and make it as impactful as possible commercially but that wont be the foundation of it.

I'm ready to sing "hate that cha loveeee me" in the crowd ha. I love and respect her, and I'm grateful for everything she has given to the world thus far. I can't wait to receive what's next!

:welllol:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Excellent Post That proves that the music was good regardless
and brandy fans and stans judge that album  (and others)only in comparison and not in its own right
some ppul only ride for nsn because it was a commercial success
and would trade in the growth and maturity musically for her to be a teenager again and do another album like nsn

im glad she is in a place where she can do what she wants to do musically
and that the era for her being the number one girl again is not something she needs to strive for at this point
good music and acting is what im here for

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different