Listen to "LA" now!! New Ty/BRANDY just premiered on the radio (Low quality)

Started by RekeRig, November 05, 2015, 10:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

LOONA.

LOONA.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RIG on November 05, 2015, 10:46:47 AM
Chhhh there's so many things she did that we can barely hear

the comments gon look a lil' different with that HQ in my opionata.  Not that the song is groundbreaking or anything but i think it's a great single choice

are you from la .. or sf?

Stewie

it's not bad.....it will grow on me if she's in the video...but i dont think she'll be in the video.

Zankou.

Buy The Stars✨

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 05, 2015, 11:25:54 AM
Quote from: iman on November 05, 2015, 10:52:15 AM
I'm sorry but I'm fuming that he has her only singing BG's. Let's just cut to the fucking chase here.

Yeah. I'm not happy about that. She should have had a real verse.
I use James profusely, but he should have been pushed to the back.

right!!! i didnt even know he actually sung i thought he was just a writer/ producer

Wtv

still hearing it...

sorry, James Fauntleroy wasnt needed on this at all. two singers singing at once when one of them is the f**** BRANDY?

Kendrick had his own part, James too and the f**** Brandy didnt??

WTF??

Sorry, but this is such a waste. Brandy should have had the whole hook to herself. And I cant at the radio station just putting and naming Ty Dolla and Kendrick. Thats what happens when Brandy isnt almost in the song  :dead: :dead: :dead:

Sorry, but Ive been waiting for this for months, knowing that at least Brandy had the hook, but NO.

:omgwatshappening:

And I dont care what Ty Dolla have said and will say about how much he loves Brandy  :dead: :dead: :dead:
Facts speak louder than words.

If only he at least gave her another song on the album for herself, but no
:butim16robert:

Im done

Miranda

Why the fuck does it not name Brandy as a feature tho?!

LOONA.

Wtv

because she DOESNT SING on the actual song!

just backgrounds. She's not relevant on the actual track. Brandy is just the last extra tidbit to "complete" the song. But all Ty cared about was Kendricks rap and James doing the hook.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I have no words