Listen to "LA" now!! New Ty/BRANDY just premiered on the radio (Low quality)

Started by RekeRig, November 05, 2015, 10:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo

rosone1

Bentley!

Quote from: Tijobr on November 05, 2015, 01:49:49 PM
because she DOESNT SING on the actual song!

just backgrounds. She's not relevant on the actual track. Brandy is just the last extra tidbit to "complete" the song. But all Ty cared about was Kendricks rap and James doing the hook.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I have no words
OMG

This lashing
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Miranda

What in the Nature Feels fuck did I just listen to and snuck out of work for. Nnn

hewritez

She sounds really good.

Like when you turn the volume way up, put in headphones and squeeze your brain to hear it.

Bravo.

Miranda

I am mad I expected her to have an actual lead vocal. Not waiting thru Big Boi concluded the premiere. Def underwhelmed as hell.

Miranda

This is like that pointless Mya feature on that Eric Bellinger song. What happened to actual verses or lead vocals? Bran is not pre-98 Kelly Price hun

Genesis

Yea i dont know why yall were pumped for this anyway

Looking forward to Bran's own music.

Hugo

Quote from: hewritez on November 05, 2015, 01:55:40 PM
She sounds really good.

Like when you turn the volume way up, put in headphones and squeeze your brain to hear it.

Bravo.

I am CHOKING!!!!

Zankou.

Code Red: itsMista

Im sorry but im sick of this getting hyped to be dropped on my fucking head!