Have you figured out what makes you....

Started by GRAND, November 16, 2016, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Happy?

:cheerup:

Is it a thing? A person? A hobby? A task?

Is it everlasting or temporary?

Do you think it's possible to have an everlasting feeling of bliss?

What makes you smile inside and out?

:wellheythere:

(You don't necessarily have to say WHAT, btw. I don't need to know about your coke or phone sex addictions)

XXX.

Waking up Saturday morning panicking that I'm late for work and then remembering it's Saturday.

And I don't work on Saturday.

D.I.E.G.O.

XXX.

When Beyonce slays live performances and the fans of other GORLS crumble across the web.  :-D

FlowerBomb

XXX.

How dope my relationship and friendship is with my mom and that she accepts me 100%. 

XXX.

Young

Kurama

Yeah in essence.

Grand scheme:
I really like being interconnected with other people. I love growing and sharing experiences together. I like feeling the entire spectrum of emotions and the experiences that elicit them with these same people. Its spiritual for me.

I also find happiness in escaping reality most times(which may no be a good thing). Im really imaginative so however Im able to tap into that via video games, stimulants, writing, nature, etc. I enjoy.

GRAND

Quote from: Blond?. on November 16, 2016, 04:10:02 PM
When Beyonce slays live performances and the fans of other GORLS crumble across the web.  :-D
v

I didn't know an artist could make me feel pure bliss for HOURS until I saw Ciara and Kanye West live

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

It's why I have to see Bey, cause watching her concerts just on Youtube make me LIVE.

GRAND

Lazarus

Life in general. The little/simple things we take for granted like friends, family, etc. A multitude of things in essence. The moments I've shared with others and continue to do so while I'm here.