Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Monica's catalog slays enough to win a verzuz, for sure. 

But i think we forget or take Brandy's hits for granted sometimes cuz we're tired of her performing them. To a lot of others, a few of Brandy's songs are gonna hit way harder

I'd never be dumb enough to shit on Monica's catalog or sleep on it. Anyone that knows music would never :dead:

b7

I legit be forgetting the I wanna be down remix and Brokenhearted remix even exist cuz i don't listen to those old songs like that

:plzstop:

Hell, I'm just now stanning for Sittin up in my room Tbh. But i agree with Vonc', I'd love for them to present these songs a bit differently. At least when it comes to the bigger hits

b7

Wait

I just realized they're gonna perform together too

:stressed:

Le Champ

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 22, 2020, 08:21:03 PM

But i think we forget or take Brandy's hits for granted sometimes cuz we're tired of her performing them. To a lot of others, a few of Brandy's songs are gonna hit way harder

I'd never be dumb enough to shit on Monica's catalog or sleep on it. Anyone that knows music would never :dead:

!!!
Mon definitely has hits, but Brandy has just as many. Like you said, I think some stans have forgotten fhjjdjdjd

Le Champ

What a great fckn szn for Brandy.
Grammy nom
New album
Moesha on Netflix.
now this.

this feels like the comeback. So happy for this girl.

demitri.petty

b7

Quote from: Lee on August 22, 2020, 08:23:45 PM
Quote from: RIG 7 on August 22, 2020, 08:21:03 PM

!!!
Mon definitely has hits, but Brandy has just as many. Like you said, I think some stans have forgotten fhjjdjdjd
Like, people will legit be losing their minds for songs we roll our eyes at
:plzstop:

But "So gone" is a fucking MONSTER. I've always said she'd get two or three points off that alone

ophmani

leave it to blk women ro take the versus mess and amplify it
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

b7

August 22, 2020, 08:27:31 PM #119 Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 08:27:58 PM by RIG 7
Quote from: Lee on August 22, 2020, 08:25:08 PM
What a great fckn szn for Brandy.
Grammy nom
New album
Moesha on Netflix.
now this.

this feels like the comeback. So happy for this girl.
Period.

I like to think of it as one big redemption and REMINDER era

It's fucking beautiful. Her spirituality really came in handy to carry her through her many storms. Both of these girls have been through hell and back tbh

But they're built differently than these new Artists. Brandy is fucking bulletproof with 9 lives at this point