Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demitri.petty

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 22, 2020, 08:30:09 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 22, 2020, 08:13:04 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 22, 2020, 08:11:46 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 22, 2020, 08:08:51 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 22, 2020, 07:49:56 PM
They're probably going to sing live with their records. Not Bran re-recording all the backgrounds and live versions as we speak. Monica is getting tf DRAGGED
have you watched one of these hun

I've watched pretty much all of them. Have you? :uhh:
Clearly you haven't seen the most recent ones.
i'll let u believe they're doing a live performance battle mess if u want hun
that's how the last few have been

John legend and Alicia, Rick Ross and Chainz, DMX and Snoop

It's more of a celebration and concert now for real :dead:  more of a production because it airs on Apple Music at the exact same time. 

The Quality and equipment and care they put into Verzuz now is way different than what anyone saw on the earlier versions

Yeah I'm not here for the ig live mess 😂👀

Young

rosone1

Quote from: Lee on August 22, 2020, 08:25:08 PM
What a great fckn szn for Brandy.
Grammy nom
New album
Moesha on Netflix.
now this.

this feels like the comeback. So happy for this girl.
Then to be on the cover of one of biggest magazine in the world.

Young

Quote from: rosone1 on August 22, 2020, 08:33:33 PM
Grammy nom
New album
Moesha on Netflix.
now this.

!!!

A fckn COMEBACK

Period.

Le Champ

Grammy nom
New album
Moesha on Netflix.
now this.

!!!
Beating out the presidential candidate of one of the biggest elections in recent history

Wtf?
:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2020, 08:30:27 PM
I don't think people have forgotten that brandy has hits,  that's crazy.  Imma just be real,  Monica's songs have performed better AND this is her crowd.  Monica had that urban crowd on lock.  She's targeted her songs there and has that audience's ear.  Brandy hasn't done that.  Music lovers love brandy but the general R&B audience fucks more with Monica
Nah i agree with every word of this. We pretty much said the same thing

I'm not saying people have forgotten Brandy's hits. It's just that i think we view them differently and are kinda sleeping on how hard they'll hit with this audience as well.

People will come in with built in biases, but they both may win over a whole new crowd with this as well.  Even if Brandy "loses", it's a huge win for both

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Lee on August 22, 2020, 08:35:00 PM
Grammy nom
New album
Moesha on Netflix.
now this.

!!!
Beating out the presidential candidate of one of the biggest elections in recent history

Wtf?
Brandy be in that mini mansion casting spells :kii:

:ohwow:

Queen

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2020, 08:35:59 PM
They dysfunctional asf
fggghhhhhhhjjh this beautiful, abusive relationship
💙💙💙💙💙💙

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 22, 2020, 08:35:43 PM
I don't think people have forgotten that brandy has hits,  that's crazy.  Imma just be real,  Monica's songs have performed better AND this is her crowd.  Monica had that urban crowd on lock.  She's targeted her songs there and has that audience's ear.  Brandy hasn't done that.  Music lovers love brandy but the general R&B audience fucks more with Monica

I'm not saying people have forgotten Brandy's hits. It's just that i think we view them differently and are kinda sleeping on how hard they'll hit with this audience as well.

People will come in with built in biases, but they both may win over a whole new crowd with this as well.  Even if Brandy "loses", it's a huge win for both
I agree.  I honestly don't see it being a win/ lose thing.  It'll probably real diplomatic like Erykah and Jill
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2020, 08:37:14 PM
Quote from: RIG 7 on August 22, 2020, 08:35:43 PM

I agree.  I honestly don't see it being a win/ lose thing.  It'll probably real diplomatic like Erykah and Jill
!!!! Even better with them being in the same room

Cuz that FaceTime energy would have been real different and people would be picking apart every facial expression when the sound goes out or video freezes

"Did y'all catch that shade?!"

KingOfHearts

Quote from: Young on August 22, 2020, 08:29:53 PM
I know they're gonna DRUM Up some damn promo up until the day of

Baybeeeeee

And they're gonna be performing together :plzstop:

Yawl I can't handle this :loose2when:

A performance together would be epic!!
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

Vonc2002

So they'll be in the same room now?  And why y'all saying they performing with each other

Checkmate Burruss

Will it be live video on Apple? Can you see comments on Apple?
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT