Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Bish

Okay I was wrong it will be on IG, too

M-Rocka

Well we know this wild ape will be tuned in since she ain't filming shit. :plzstop:

Rxxf

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 22, 2020, 09:15:24 PM

Someone tell Silent to make sure Brandy chooses the right songs.
I don't trust her judgement sometimes.
BRANDY

FRANCE

#2 Trending: Brandy
#6 Trending: Monica

So great to see these ladies trending and being the talk of social media right now. I'm thrilled for them. I hope Brandy gets to do a couple of interviews like with The Breakfast Club before the 31st to promote it and her album.

Kalifornia.

Remember when Young accused Silent of filming Monica badly on purpose? Jnbbbbbhb

b7

August 22, 2020, 09:20:03 PM #217 Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 09:20:30 PM by RIG 7
People are quoting my tweet talkin bout "omg I'm in tears right now"

People are REALLY losing it over this.  :kii: like ...  beyond excited. I think this is gonna build a new narrative around their relationship and they can put to bed a few things

Not saying they'll be best friends, but i don't think they'll ever publicly beef again. Just my opinion.

This is great to see no matter what anyone tries to drum up

Le Champ

if Brandy plays Turn It Up or Saddidy...  :fuming:
^

FRANCE

I need to know who's gonna be helping Brandy select these songs cause I meaaaan...I dont know if I trust her all the way. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 22, 2020, 09:04:16 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 22, 2020, 09:03:07 PM
Monica is gonna use this time to promote c murder watch
n

Brandy will be like Ok, well the next track I'm gonna play....

Oh and maybe we will get some new brandy tracks or something unreleased.  Maybe Timbaland will find black pepper adios and hush ?!?

Le Champ

Quote from: FRANCE on August 22, 2020, 09:24:21 PM
I need to know who's gonna be helping Brandy select these songs cause I meaaaan...I dont know if I trust her all the way.

!!!
I need a seat at the damn TABLE.
I'll have queen lashing that damn BACK

Bish

Quote from: FRANCE on August 22, 2020, 09:19:00 PM
#2 Trending: Brandy
#6 Trending: Monica

So great to see these ladies trending and being the talk of social media right now. I'm thrilled for them. I hope Brandy gets to do a couple of interviews like with The Breakfast Club before the 31st to promote it and her album.
Brandy was #1 for a while. Let's gooooo