Quote from: Young on August 23, 2020, 12:21:05 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on August 22, 2020, 11:42:00 PM
Bitch

mmdndbdbdbdd

Oh baby

Not Whit in Heav' like
" run that one back; that's my cut! Lmfao!"

dhjdjfjmfmfmfmfmgmgmgmmgm

The steal it and kill it stories are DEFINITELY coming. I can't wait to see them love on each other though omg

Woooooo it's been a long time comin. I feel like they're both relieved a bit

Bentley. HARRIS!

It's crazy how it can be so quiet for the both of them. but the second you put Brandy and Monica into a sentence, it's like .... Vegeta and Goku fusing into one mega superstar

... maybe they should look into recording a mess together

b7

Quote from: Unclewood on August 23, 2020, 12:32:26 AM
Is Ryan Press involved in Verzuz?
maybe

There are a lot more people involved than Swizz an Timbo. Anyone with connections in music, can help convince an Artist to do this and sign on

Even Joe Budden has had a lot to do with certain Artists going on Verzuz and as a Brandy stan, I'm sure he helped convince her

b7

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 23, 2020, 12:34:58 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on August 23, 2020, 12:33:09 AM
Quote from: Young on August 22, 2020, 09:09:14 PM
Biiiiiitch

These may not be "hits" but they're needed

:gorlonfire:

the verzuz rules changed a while ago

People have been playing deep cuts too. They're definitely gonna play songs like these 🔥🔥

Erykah and Jill played just a few hits tbh
OMG ..... they're really gonna LASH each other a bit huh

:thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy:
!!!!!!! Yes

:plzstop:

reekz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2020, 08:30:27 PM
I don't think people have forgotten that brandy has hits,  that's crazy.  Imma just be real,  Monica's songs have performed better AND this is her crowd.  Monica had that urban crowd on lock.  She's targeted her songs there and has that audience's ear.  Brandy hasn't done that.  Music lovers love brandy but the general R&B audience fucks more with Monica

When it comes to singles, Monica always dominated that area. Brandy made some great songs but she stoped after NSN. People really don't remember anything after that. Like most people that was Brans heard "What About Us?" And people didn't care for it. Then it didn't help that her voice changed and she was talking about grown up things so it was like listening to a completely new girl.

Le Champ

Quote from: COU on August 23, 2020, 01:02:35 AM
I don't think people have forgotten that brandy has hits,  that's crazy.  Imma just be real,  Monica's songs have performed better AND this is her crowd.  Monica had that urban crowd on lock.  She's targeted her songs there and has that audience's ear.  Brandy hasn't done that.  Music lovers love brandy but the general R&B audience fucks more with Monica

When it comes to singles, Monica always dominated that area. Brandy made some great songs but she stoped after NSN. People really don't remember anything after that. Like most people that was Brans heard "What About Us?" And people didn't care for it. Then it didn't help that her voice changed and she was talking about grown up things so it was like listening to a completely new girl.

People didn't care for WAU?
It's one of Brandy's biggest singles :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

OMG Afrodisiac followed by Get It Off
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

RAY7

Quote from: Lee on August 23, 2020, 01:03:37 AM

right  :dead: that was a top 10 hit, played all over the radio and tv
he sounds foolish

Bish

Yup and that's why it's a fair fight.

Monica has more hit singles after 2000 but Brandy sold more records overall and has more classic albums so her deep cuts alone stands up against Monica's singles. Angel in Disguise can go against any Monica single. Even Brandy's less popular singles like ADC are hard to go up against. Monica doesn't have any album cuts on Brandy's level.

reekz

Quote from: RAY7 on August 23, 2020, 01:04:56 AM

he sounds foolish

It was #65 on the 2002 year end chart bro.

Are you ok? That's not a good year end number

:uhh:

Le Champ

Almost Doesn't Count might be Brandy's most quintessential song. What is happening in here guise

reekz

Quote from: Bish on August 23, 2020, 01:07:48 AM

Yup and that's why it's a fair fight.

Monica has more hit singles after 2000 but Brandy sold more records overall and has more classic albums so her deep cuts alone stands up against Monica's singles. Angel in Disguise can go against any Monica single. Even Brandy's less popular singles like ADC are hard to go up against. Monica doesn't have any album cuts on Brandy's level.

Monica don't have strong album cuts? Bro, do you realize that most of Monica songs charted without being officially released? Still a Standing, Love and Here I Am charted without being consider singles. Once in a Lifetime and Believing in Me charted without being released. Wtf are you talking about lol?

RAY7

Quote from: COU on August 23, 2020, 01:08:45 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 23, 2020, 01:04:56 AM

he sounds foolish

It was #65 on the 2002 year end chart bro.

Are you ok? That's not a good year end number

:uhh:
QuoteWhat About Us?" debuted in the week of January 26, 2002 on the US Billboard Hot 100.[18] Opening at number 42, it was the Hot Shot Debut of the week and marked both, Norwood's first entry of the decade and her first appearance since 1999's "U Don't Know Me (Like U Used To)".[18] Norwood's seventh top ten entry, it peaked at number seven, staying on the Hot 100 chart for 18 weeks, and would remain 2002's highest debut on the chart.

QuoteIn 2003, "What About Us?" was awarded a BMI Urban Award, while Steve "Silk" Hurley's remix version of the song received a nomination for the 2003 Grammy Award for Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical

Le Champ

Didn't WAU break the fckn internet? fhjfjfjfjf
yall need REST

reekz