WAU charted in places where Mon was NEVER heard of  :plzstop:

Delusional faggot
Oh that's what he's doing in here?  Im so ... shocked lol

reekz

Quote from: Justaway_ on August 23, 2020, 02:28:02 AM
Quote from: COU on August 23, 2020, 01:25:00 AM

WAU charted in places where Mon was NEVER heard of  :plzstop:

Delusional faggot

Are you finally going to tell me who this pressed out bitch you being playing behind the computer screen?

reekz

What About Us flopped. Stop trying to bring up Monica to make yourself feel better, she had nothing to do with it. 

Stop being so damn sensitive and grow some nuts. 

Justaway_

A #7 US and #4 UK Hit is a flop?  :blink:

This girl is really stupid :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Justaway_ on August 23, 2020, 02:34:19 AM

This girl is really stupid :plzstop:
im sobbing

Ignore it guys

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

August 23, 2020, 03:05:37 AM #367 Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:21:24 AM by demetriusrocka
Brandy is fucking winning this year, you here me? Sis has really made a comeback. She's continuously been everywhere on my social media even before this announcement. If I wasn't a fan and I kept seeing her at the top of my favorite blogs or kept seeing her trending it definitely would intrigue me. 

What about us? Might've became a modest hit and is one of my favorite songs and video's by brandy but I have to agree it wasn't completely appreciated in the beginning. And we have to think at the time of its release bran had clout from tv, music and movies so radio was gonna spin her records regardless if it's hot or not like they do Beyoncé today.  Lucky for her Full Moon came quick and saved the day but she dropped the ball anyway cause she gave up after the birth of her child.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Yeah the thing i love about this Verzuz announcement is that it doesn't feel desperate by either of the girls and doesn't feel forced

Brandy has been trending or discussed damn near every day since June. She doesn't HAVE to do this, but it'll be a huge boost and foolish to turn down.

I'm glad they're both down for this and can't wait to see them get all the love they'll surely get. You really just gotta tune out the foolishness

I've been in pure bliss

reekz

Quote from: Justaway_ on August 23, 2020, 02:34:19 AM

It peaked quickly but dropped off the chart quickly too. That's why it's so low on the end of year chart.

Why do you niggers always think people are attacking Brandy when I'm just laying down the facts.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Sovereign.

Perfect. It's gonna be a beautiful night for both ladies. 

Ma Lo

Oh god wtf this will be history 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

It's gonna be a close battle tho
Y'all ...I don't underestimate Monica and her impact. Never underestimate your opponent is the first rule in a fight. That being said, Brandy is gonna obliterate this girl.