Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 22, 2020, 10:46:33 PM
Brandy's quiet confidence and finally carrying herself as the Legend she is >>>>

This couldn't have happened at a better time.  Her quiet confidence has been beautiful to see

No arrogance or over humble gratitude to the point of self disparagement
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

I'm just imagining all these niggas hearing I THOUGHT blasting on them speakers whew! She has to put that on there.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

VirgoMind

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 23, 2020, 03:17:00 AM
Yeah the thing i love about this Verzuz announcement is that it doesn't feel desperate by either of the girls and doesn't feel forced

Brandy has been trending or discussed damn near every day since June. She doesn't HAVE to do this, but it'll be a huge boost and foolish to turn down.

I'm glad they're both down for this and can't wait to see them get all the love they'll surely get. You really just gotta tune out the foolishness

I've been in pure bliss

!!!!

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on August 22, 2020, 07:32:10 PM
LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!

Brandy better have that Rather Be video ready tucked and ready to release or the damn Deluxe album!!!

This would be brilliant but I wouldn't expect her team to be this smart/forward thinking  :dead:

KingOfHearts

5 of Brandy albums are back on the R&B charts on iTunes just off this announcement alone can you imagine on the 31st sales are >>>>
:gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

HUGO

I really hope she pics the right songs

:stressed:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: KingOfHearts on August 23, 2020, 08:58:30 AM
5 of Brandy albums are back on the R&B charts on iTunes just off this announcement alone can you imagine on the 31st sales are >>>>
d

Poor Mon. I don't see any of her mess on the chart. I see why she was avoiding this mess.

reekz

Those was on their before this announcement hun

RAY7

Quote from: COU on August 23, 2020, 03:52:19 AM
Quote from: Justaway_ on August 23, 2020, 02:34:19 AM
A #7 US and #4 UK Hit is a flop?  :blink:

It peaked quickly but dropped off the chart quickly too.

Quotet peaked at number seven, staying on the Hot 100 chart for 18 weeks

18 weeks it was on the chart. thats like 3 months. Explain how 3 months is a quick fall

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: COU on August 23, 2020, 09:33:30 AM

Those was on their before this announcement hun
Not really. They kinda fell off after the week of the album release. And B7 is back in the top 10. Monica still nowhere to be found. LOLZ

4everSLAYanafan

WAU Impacted well and was a notable hit for Brandy, the video made it better. "What About Us"  Seemed lack luster because we expected another teeny bopper from her at 23, Also because "Full Moon" as an era "wasn't enough", didn't have a tour and was too short compared to NSN. I know Atlantic didn't want a pregnant brandy shooting videos I wouldn't have minded personally 

HUGO

All her eras after Never Say Never were short. So much potential hits that she could've had tbh