F

D
F

F

F
F
D

STUNNA GOD

I think Fullmoon is the only suitable song to face So Gone. 

J loves Brandy

August 23, 2020, 01:53:52 PM #452 Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 01:55:58 PM by J loves Brandy
Got to admit, not a big Mon fan but she does have hits. So gone will beat whatever it goes up against in most urban black listeners BUT I think Bran should definitely play an album cut against it like I tried. my goshhhh if she does I will fucking lose it. Musically this is NOT a battle because seriously brandy reign but hit for hit Mon holds her own and got some bangers too. Brandy short eras with full moon and Afro are so unfortunate. I'm excited!!! Lord I can't stop playing I tried now.... forgot how much I love this song! One of her best

Young

Really don't think they'll be a "winner"

this is a win for the both and the culture

the music going to SLAY from start to finish 

Young

Quote from: J loves Brandy on August 23, 2020, 01:53:52 PM
Got to admit, not a big Mon fan but she does have hits. So gone will beat whatever it goes up against in most urban black listeners BUT I think Bran should definitely play an album cut against it like I tried. my goshhhh if she does I will fucking lose it. Musically this is NOT a battle because seriously brandy reign but hit for hit Mon holds her own and got some bangers too. Brandy short eras with full moon and Afro are so unfortunate. I'm excited!!! Lord I can't stop playing I tired now.... forgot how much I love this song! One of her best

I Tried needs to be played

One of my favorite songs EVER from her

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!!!!! It's really unfortunate tbh. When You Touch Me had potential to be one of Ghan's biggest hits. I Thought could've easily been a major hit. 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Young on August 23, 2020, 01:55:37 PM
Got to admit, not a big Mon fan but she does have hits. So gone will beat whatever it goes up against in most urban black listeners BUT I think Bran should definitely play an album cut against it like I tried. my goshhhh if she does I will fucking lose it. Musically this is NOT a battle because seriously brandy reign but hit for hit Mon holds her own and got some bangers too. Brandy short eras with full moon and Afro are so unfortunate. I'm excited!!! Lord I can't stop playing I tired now.... forgot how much I love this song! One of her best

I see what you're doing bby.... I see you.

:omgwatshappening:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Trey on August 23, 2020, 12:57:10 PM
SSSDDDDDDDDDS

So Gone is like her biggest mess, outside of TBIM. It's a timeless nigger classic. Y'all can't be serious. :uhh:

yall gonna be in for some surprises.....
!!!

Get real  :plzstop:

The only Brandy mess that'll compete is IWBD

J loves Brandy

Quote from: Young on August 23, 2020, 01:55:37 PM

Mine too. She HAS to play it. Must be heard. People are going to be like ummm what is this banger? Like what album was this on? lol

Kaeli.

Quote from: Trey on August 23, 2020, 01:55:49 PM
!!!!!!!!!!! It's really unfortunate tbh. When You Touch Me had potential to be one of Ghan's biggest hits. I Thought could've easily been a major hit.
and Anybody

jKLDFJS:FLKJ That Damn Sy'Rai

Kaeli.

RAY7

I cant wait for ppl to be like woah I forgot about this BANGER!

J loves Brandy

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2020, 01:58:21 PM
and Anybody

SO many hits from that album... so sad. damn Sy'Rai! Ugh lol love wouldn't count me out lordddddddddd  :stressed:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2020, 01:58:21 PM
and Anybody

love Sy'Rai.. but DAMNS.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

I feel like He Is wouldn't even have been the 3rd single, tbh. :dead: I think she just tossed it out there cuz it was a cute closing to the era.

But she still could've pre filmed 2 or 3 videos for future singles