Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Don't get TOO caught up In the "mess"
Bbys :watchit:

This is a damn MOMENT

Rxxf

Quote from: RAY7 on August 23, 2020, 03:45:55 PM
Quote from: J loves Brandy on August 23, 2020, 03:43:59 PM
Are they really going to be singing? If so, I think they're going to perform the boy is mine as the last track together! That's going to be soooo sick! That will also show brandy superior vocally. I really don't care about this win or lose, I'm just elated we are getting to witness the greatness!
this is the new versus format

no more sitting down playing songs

This looks boring.
BRANDY

rosone1

Why is "Just Another Girl" video on the iTunes Music Video Charts?So random.It wasn't even a hit.

Rxxf

Quote from: rosone1 on August 23, 2020, 03:48:48 PM
Why is "Just Another Girl" video on the iTunes Music Video Charts?So random.It wasn't even a hit.

I LOVE THAT SONG.
And I would choose it over most of her hit singles.
BRANDY

Ulysses

The Mons are already losing it and it's still a week away. 

RAY7

Quote from: Rxxf on August 23, 2020, 03:48:31 PM
Are they really going to be singing? If so, I think they're going to perform the boy is mine as the last track together! That's going to be soooo sick! That will also show brandy superior vocally. I really don't care about this win or lose, I'm just elated we are getting to witness the greatness!

This looks boring.
is it because its them and you dont like their music?
I mean of course Bran and Mon wont have pianos its gonna be probably DJs/ a band

Scott.

August 23, 2020, 04:04:03 PM #516 Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 04:04:34 PM by Scott.
I just don't like how some of you are trying to downplay "So Gone". Yeen gotta like it but it SMASHES still til this day.

"The Boy Is Mine" has never been my favorite song for either one of them, but l know the impact it still has

Bish

Quote from: rosone1 on August 23, 2020, 03:48:48 PM
Because it deserves

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I low key fucks with knock knock more than so gone 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Bish

Quote from: demetriusrocka on August 23, 2020, 04:20:03 PM
Yes. A dozen roses really tops them all though. I'm switching teams when that comes on.

FRANCE

Brandy and Monica's may be even more of a show. Cause it'll be at the Tyler Perry studios.

FRANCE

Quote from: Scott. on August 23, 2020, 04:04:03 PM
I just don't like how some of you are trying to downplay "So Gone". Yeen gotta like it but it SMASHES still til this day.

"The Boy Is Mine" has never been my favorite song for either one of them, but l know the impact it still has

I'm with u. So Gone is defffff one of her top songs. Ppl shouldnt even debate that. It may not be ur fave, just like HYE isnt our fave, but when u think of the general public and the love they have for So Gone, its top tier. Wasnt there some big So Gone challenge with it a while back? I mean, out of all the Monica songs. It's iconic man.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on August 23, 2020, 04:34:41 PM
Quote from: demetriusrocka on August 23, 2020, 04:20:03 PM
Yes. A dozen roses really tops them all though. I'm switching teams when that comes on.

:dead:
That's how I feel about "the first night"
:jarvwhereru: