Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

I think Kirk Franklin and Fred Hammond were the first with special guests, right? Either way, it was pretty EPIC. That would be really special.

FRANCE

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 23, 2020, 09:49:00 PM
Ya know ... this being at Tyler Perry studios makes the possibilities endless

Not only do i think they'll perform and sing together, but, this may be the first Verzuz where you see surprise guest features. Omg

This ain't no tea or anything, just a STRONG hunch.

Brandy and Monica don't like to play it small when they get together and that's one thing no one can deny. They're gonna go all out to make everyone happy including themselves

If Brandy brings out Ma$e and Monica brings out Missy n them >>>>>>

:plzstop:

Fuck whatever else y'all talkin bout

Def. Mon has stressed the importance of it not being a competition and a celebration. Im sure that will be the energy. I wouldnt b surprised if they actually trade off here and there singin each others songs.

Le Champ

Quote from: FRANCE on August 23, 2020, 10:10:39 PM

Not only do i think they'll perform and sing together, but, this may be the first Verzuz where you see surprise guest features. Omg

Brandy and Monica don't like to play it small when they get together and that's one thing no one can deny. They're gonna go all out to make everyone happy including themselves

Def. Mon has stressed the importance of it not being a competition and a celebration. Im sure that will be the energy. I wouldnt b surprised if they actually trade off here and there singin each others songs.

I would love that omg

Harlem

People are expecting them to recreate TBIM video set at the studio too, now that would be iconic!!!

Bish

Quote from: Harlem on August 23, 2020, 10:12:30 PM
People are expecting them to recreate TBIM video set at the studio too, now that would be iconic!!!
I said this pages back :supluv:

Harlem

August 23, 2020, 10:14:49 PM #560 Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 10:15:12 PM by Harlem
Quote from: Bish on August 23, 2020, 10:13:42 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 23, 2020, 10:12:30 PM
I said this pages back :supluv:

Ack! We'll strategize and speak it existence hun!!! Call Sonja & Melinda

b7

No one should be downplaying either of their respective catalogs 

Not reading this thread but I'm HYPE for them both coming together and slaying 

reekz

Quote from: rosone1 on August 23, 2020, 03:48:48 PM
Why is "Just Another Girl" video on the iTunes Music Video Charts?So random.It wasn't even a hit.

Boy stfu before I HIT Yo face.

Heated🔥

im sure monica will start off with a sermon first which in this case is needed.

this needs to be a celebration and not a competition.

it needs to be magical.

Young

Quote from: VirgoMind on August 23, 2020, 09:53:02 PM

!!!!! This will be amazing just in general.  So many possibilities with the surprises!

Harlem

I need these girls to finally clear the air and explain this moment here... takin bout they met up during TBIM... this is def 95/96 the fuck they talkin bout lol

Young

Quote from: Harlem on August 23, 2020, 11:05:34 PM

I need these girls to finally clear the air and explain this moment here... takin bout they met up during TBIM... this is def 95/96 the fuck they talkin bout lol

Ssdddddd

This must have been a brief exchange

I think they mean like really met and spent a significant amount of time in eachothers space

Bish

Quote from: Harlem on August 23, 2020, 11:05:34 PM

I'm sure that was just a PR spin and to amplify the song. Monica presented Brandy with a soul train award so clearly they met before.

Bish

Monica looked so mature at that age it's crazy 

b7

Yeah the TBIM era was then they REALLY kicked it, right? 

Although i know they went to six flags too. That's a real story lmao