Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eh...

🤬😡 every time I hear wis2u I get upset it wasn't as big as it should've been bc I absolutely loved everything about the song and people just ignored it 🤬
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bentley. HARRIS!

Yea ... So God is just THAT girl of the VS guys :dead:

Now I mean .. Brandy is gonna get her punches in with debut and NSN, but FM is a music head alberm
After The Storm was more mainstream and the hits more prevalent, it was actually a great era for Monica IMO

Le Champ

Quote from: Eh... on August 24, 2020, 02:00:08 PM
🤬😡 every time I hear wis2u I get upset it wasn't as big as it should've been bc I absolutely loved everything about the song and people just ignored it 🤬

It was a weak second single. Should been I Tried. They played their cards wrong. Amazing song though!

Bentley. HARRIS!

But really there's alot Mon can swing with

Down 4 Whatever vs When You Touch Me

Without You vs Rather Be

LASH the shit out of ME GORLS

bby ddy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 01:47:34 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 24, 2020, 12:15:28 PM
Quote from: COU on August 23, 2020, 12:24:50 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2020, 12:22:06 PM
Quote from: dntunvme2 on August 22, 2020, 08:51:47 PM
When Monica plays "So Gone" Bran needs to do "Angel in Disguise" right after. If she does then Bran gets that point.
nothing brandy plays against so gone will win

Yeah, it's not a man or woman alive that would pick anything over that song of Love All Over Me. Just like I don't think anything would win over Wanna Be Down or Sitting

Love all over Me? :dead: :uhh:
!!!!!!!!
That song is TERRIBLE :dead:
I kinda agree about so gone tho.

Most of Monica's music after 2003 is terrible.

Le Champ

Yea Queen is gonna lash the shit outta Goon. Can't wait :feelinmyself:

Micheal Watson

I'm surprised Monica's billboard numbers overall are better in the US than Ghan. She does have one more album. Brandy does have stronger international numbers although

I wonder, there are several songs that didn't chart on billboard but got tons of airplay, like top of the world. Why? Was airplay not included in charting?

Also, I feel like there is a song missing on her hot 100 charts.

Le Champ

Quote from: Manistee on August 24, 2020, 02:24:15 PM
I'm surprised Monica's billboard numbers overall are better in the US than Ghan. She does have one more album. Brandy does have stronger international numbers although

I wonder, there are several songs that didn't chart on billboard but got tons of airplay, like top of the world. Why? Was airplay not included in charting?

Monica has had more singles and has picked BETTER singles in the 2000s.
A lot of her singles were the best songs on the album. Brandy's team definitely screwed up with single choices...and it doesn't help that we only got two from each album since 2002 :dead:

'ology

If they are singing some of these songs live the winner will be CLEAR ZZZZZZXXXXZZZZZ
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Le Champ

Quote from: 'ology on August 24, 2020, 02:42:23 PM
If they are singing some of these songs live the winner will be CLEAR ZZZZZZXXXXZZZZZ

Yea fbdndnnd

Can't wait for Mo's sermons tho. Shes a great speaker! Very encouraging...motivational even LOLZ

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 'ology on August 24, 2020, 02:42:23 PM

lol yeah in fact I WANT monica to sing with her goat vocals .. lol she is gonna remind the gorls who is queen and who isnt lol

she thought she was really SANGING  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bish

Airplay only singles couldn't chart. That's why Aaliyah are you that somebody never charted despite being a massive hit. Atlantic wanted people to buy the album.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on August 24, 2020, 02:35:59 PM

A lot of her singles were the best songs on the album. Brandy's team definitely screwed up with single choices...and it doesn't help that we only got two from each album since 2002 :dead:

yeah youre right about that.  sigh i just hope she chooses the right songs .. she can win easily if she does that

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on August 24, 2020, 02:57:40 PM

yeah youre right about that.  sigh i just hope she chooses the right songs .. she can win easily if she does that

That's the ONLY thing I'm worried about. The selections. Cuz the catalog is THERE

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on August 24, 2020, 02:58:51 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 24, 2020, 02:57:40 PM

That's the ONLY thing I'm worried about. The selections. Cuz the catalog is THERE

!!!

and im getting tired of arguing wit these Marta ridin peach tree SissyLANTA faggots on facebook on why brandy will win. .. i wish this was happening TODAY cause im hyped..