I told somebody this. I already got my wine :dead:

!!!

Oh baby  :plzstop:

I'm getting dressed up to PERCH
sssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'll be stretched out with my Brandy t-shirt and Moesha dad cap
:feelinmyself:

reekz

Shoot guys. NSN just felt down to #17 on iTunes R&B charts. However, Monica second album just went up to #22. 

oh wait, Miss thang is 62 and ATS is 63. 

full moon is #86.

this is so fun guys

:gorlonfire:

reekz

The way this Monica set this up right before her album is 3 songs away from completion and B7 is staying afloat on the R&B album chart.

This is just great for promotion. These sistas. 

:sistas:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on August 24, 2020, 05:00:22 PM
After the verzuz I think that "it all belongs to me" will finally get the love that it deserves

!!

I think If it as released now it would slay

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Buy The Stars✨

What's with the it all belongs to me hate ... watching the video right now and it makes the song so much better.  Brandy looks so pretty in to Jesus why can't she look like this all time.  

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on August 24, 2020, 07:36:31 PM
What's with the it all belongs to me hate ... watching the video right now and it makes the song so much better.  Brandy looks so pretty in to Jesus why can't she look like this all time. 

The lyrics
The production
It was just WEAK. They should've waited for another song to come by. Rico Love is TERR'

Buy The Stars✨

Also it seems like it all belongs to me is the sequel to so gone lolz 

Buy The Stars✨

August 24, 2020, 07:41:03 PM #700 Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 07:41:18 PM by Troye
Watching this so gone music video ekkk mons isn't an actress huh?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on August 24, 2020, 07:38:47 PM
What's with the it all belongs to me hate ... watching the video right now and it makes the song so much better.  Brandy looks so pretty in to Jesus why can't she look like this all time. 

The lyrics
The production
It was just WEAK. They should've waited for another song to come by. Rico Love is TERR'

I mean yeah and no. I think when the song came out I was thirsty for bran music but I still enjoy the song. They can still do more music together I wouldn't  mind

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on August 24, 2020, 07:42:31 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 24, 2020, 07:38:47 PM

The lyrics
The production

I mean yeah and no. I think when the song came out I was thirsty for bran music but I still enjoy the song. They can still do more music together I wouldn't  mind

I don't need another song but I would love a tour

Cowgirl

:melmel:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 24, 2020, 07:52:30 PM
:melmel:
I mean, Ghan SLAYED Two Eleven era. Her most consistent era visually.