Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: Harlem on August 25, 2020, 12:11:57 PM
I want Timbo to Intro and do his adlibs for Bran during WIS2U... that would kinda be iconic
:stressed:
I had it on repeat at work she's about to eat with that song ppl who don't even know it gonna be lookin It up after!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Harlem

Quote from: 'ology on August 25, 2020, 01:24:08 PM
I want Timbo to Intro and do his adlibs for Bran during WIS2U... that would kinda be iconic
I had it on repeat at work she's about to eat with that song ppl who don't even know it gonna be lookin It up after!

The beat slaps so hard!!! When people hear that KNOCK & her attack on the vocals, they gonna be like wtf?!

I don't want her to do Afrodisiac at all it might be a cheesy/corny moment for her

Lazarus

August 25, 2020, 01:53:48 PM #782 Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 01:54:13 PM by Lazarus
ACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

:gorlonfire:

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on August 25, 2020, 01:29:28 PM

The beat slaps so hard!!! When people hear that KNOCK & her attack on the vocals, they gonna be like wtf?!

I don't want her to do Afrodisiac at all it might be a cheesy/corny moment for her

Yea she can keep Afro.
WIS2U fckn KNOCKS tho. Especially live

Bish

I've always been meh about WIS2U, but I have been living for it the last few days. I'm pretty sure she'll play it because it's Timbo so it should be a no brainer.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on August 25, 2020, 02:30:49 PM
I've always been meh about WIS2U, but I have been living for it the last few days. I'm pretty sure she'll play it because it's Timbo so it should be a no brainer.

!!!
SAMEEEEEE. I never went UP, but it was lashing me this past weekend :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

I think Bran is going to slip in some of her fave album tracks, like "Do You Know."

Le Champ

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on August 25, 2020, 02:59:21 PM
I think Bran is going to slip in some of her fave album tracks, like "Do You Know."

I can definitely see her playing album cuts from her first three albums

'ology

She should definitely put Do you know up that song would've been her hood anthem if RCA would've released it 🤦🏽‍♂️

'ology

Quote from: Harlem on August 25, 2020, 01:29:28 PM

I was thinking the same thing lol and it wasn't a US single so she can keep that sorry to the international starz.

Le Champ

Quote from: 'ology on August 25, 2020, 04:27:21 PM

She should definitely put Do you know up that song would've been her hood anthem if RCA would've released it 🤦🏽‍♂️

I will never get over it. Waste of a song.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: 'ology on August 25, 2020, 04:27:21 PM

Ms. Breyon Prescott just blocked me after I read his ass for filth, having the nerve to comment under their Versuz battle...girl bye... Do You Know will get justice and the girls will be fed.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Rxxf

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 25, 2020, 12:08:05 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on August 25, 2020, 11:29:48 AM
It's one thing to stan for Monica. That's wonderful.

But COU comes off like he stans for Monica and wants to dig at Brandy in the process.
Little bits and pieces - here and there. I'm picking up on it.
But when I said that MONTHS ago, "bentley is a bully! bentley starts shit!"

I've been complaining to admin about this boy for almost a damn YEAR

GOSH

You never PM'd me love.
I'm not going to catch every post.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 25, 2020, 12:10:01 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on August 25, 2020, 11:42:43 AM
And you keep fucking around COU - regarding Brandy. I'll make sure your ass is removed come Aug 31st.
Just remove him NOW and avoid anymore negative energy.

Ralf we have our differences, and I know we sposed to been meet up so you can eat my booty, but all that aside .. you are a GREAT man

kind...

nurturing ...

cute ...

good judgment ... fair

just a great guy. go ahead and remove him babes. love you

I have to have more to ban someone.
So far, it's not enough. But it's close.
:ohwow:

And um... you got a fat ass?
:everythingok:
Hit me up.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: RAY7 on August 25, 2020, 12:23:24 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on August 25, 2020, 11:44:16 AM
Sidenote: Ray, I really love your energy.
:sistas:
IDK if its just because Bran finally released but
Im not playing about Bran these days

:letsmessfag:
BRANDY