Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

So how many of you had both parents, your own room and wrote in a diary growing up? 

:unbothered:

Vonc2002

Well i have both of my parents and had my own room lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Bish

I shared a room with my sister but the rest applies
:indiaarie:

Le Champ

The fact that Brandy hasn't been running her page is getting me damn excited. Not only because it's about damn TIME but it usually means Queen is WORKING and preparing to MESS :stressed:

Bish

I need them to close out with I'm every woman
:feelinmyself:

Harlem

Ya think U Don't Know Me Remix deserves a spot on the list? This shit kinda knockin but don't know if the original should be on instead

Rxxf

Quote from: Harlem on August 27, 2020, 01:49:50 AM
Ya think U Don't Know Me Remix deserves a spot on the list? This shit kinda knockin but don't know if the original should be on instead

original
no question
BRANDY

Harlem

Quote from: Rxxf on August 27, 2020, 02:21:08 AM
Quote from: Harlem on August 27, 2020, 01:49:50 AM

original
no question

You right! Big facts

Harlem

Just played Do You Know and Rather Be back to back and that shit hits different!!!

reekz

Oh I see why Never Say Never staying at the top on iTunes. When you check TBIM, it only goes to NSN

:plzstop:

Ulysses

Quote from: COU on August 27, 2020, 08:03:04 AM
Oh I see why Never Say Never staying at the top on iTunes. When you check TBIM, it only goes to NSN

:plzstop:
Where it belongs....