Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 29, 2020, 10:36:10 PM
Brandy is in her Artist bag and not giving a fuck about what any of us want her to wear. I hope she shows up in a towel and rags :kii:

who cares
RIGHT! I thought the initially comment was stupid tbfh lolz

reekz

August 29, 2020, 10:41:50 PM #1144 Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 10:42:25 PM by COU
Quote from: REALucid on August 29, 2020, 10:39:07 PM
Quote from: COU on August 29, 2020, 10:36:48 PM
Who's the messy girls Rig? I think I know the ones you talkin bout

Y

Stop talking outta turn..that's your problem. When I need you, I'll call. Other than that..don't speak.

rosone1

Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on August 29, 2020, 08:44:21 PM
I may be in the minority but I hope and pray Bran does not show up in swaddling clothes Monday. One thing I can say about Mo is that lady can dress. If nothing else she about to give street class. And Brandy bet not show up looking like she a poor hippie.

Btw human is the worst album not full moon full moon has three tracks that will wreck house that the public knows human has one pop track that the girls forgot about. And honestly I wouldn't be mad at all if Do You know (2/11) made It on the list!
You'd be surprised at how many people love Acapella and Long Distance.

Young

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 29, 2020, 10:36:10 PM
Brandy is in her Artist bag and not giving a fuck about what any of us want her to wear. I hope she shows up in a towel and rags :kii:

who cares

Cncncncncncnc
C

Cc
C

REALucid

Quote from: COU on August 29, 2020, 10:41:50 PM

Y

Stop talking outta turn..that's your problem. When I need you, I'll call. Other than that..don't speak.

n dumb ass nigga
Used to write our names in car fog

reekz

Quote from: REALucid on August 29, 2020, 10:51:06 PM
Quote from: COU on August 29, 2020, 10:41:50 PM

Y

n I hate anybody doing better than me. I'm a miserable faggot

yea

FRANCE

Full Moon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Afrodisiac

Harlem

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 29, 2020, 10:08:08 PM
Afro has ALWAYS been far superior than FM but that's whole nother topic.

:plea:

!!!!!!!!!

Say it again for the people in the back! B/c the Afro girls and critics been saying it for YEARS!

Vonc2002

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on August 29, 2020, 11:53:50 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on August 29, 2020, 10:43:07 PM
Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on August 29, 2020, 08:44:21 PM
I may be in the minority but I hope and pray Bran does not show up in swaddling clothes Monday. One thing I can say about Mo is that lady can dress. If nothing else she about to give street class. And Brandy bet not show up looking like she a poor hippie.

Btw human is the worst album not full moon full moon has three tracks that will wreck house that the public knows human has one pop track that the girls forgot about. And honestly I wouldn't be mad at all if Do You know (2/11) made It on the list!
You'd be surprised at how many people love Acapella and Long Distance.

I love Acapella for its musicality but it's not high on the general Public Brandy radar. Human is not high on most people's list. There are people who love It but it's probably her weakest album to date.
That's not fair to say because nobody's heard it but us.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius