KingOfHearts

My Queens!!

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

b7

Le Champ

Young

Le Champ

Btw since they were mixing music and stuff, we can assume it's gonna be a live mess, as expected.
with that said, it's over for Mons huh
:feelinmyself:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Any updates?
Don't feel like going through all these pages

Bish

Quote from: Lee on August 30, 2020, 05:38:33 PM
Btw since they were mixing music and stuff, we can assume it's gonna be a live mess, as expected.
Not necessarily. They could be just editing the songs like Babyface did for his.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Btw if Tim doesn't make her play DrumLife
Omm wait what if he plays some unreleased mess like they did with Usher

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on August 30, 2020, 05:40:24 PM
Not necessarily. They could be just editing the songs like Babyface did for his.

It'll be a live mess and mics will be ON

Young

Young

b7

August 30, 2020, 07:56:34 PM #1199 Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 07:57:03 PM by RIG 7
Quote from: Bish on August 30, 2020, 05:40:24 PM
they'll definitely have mics in their hands here and there if it's anything like previous recent "battles", and i hope they sing TBIM together, but i agree

I don't see it being a full out show without real rehearsals, but i think Brandy is making sure the best parts of each song will be heard.

I LOVE how Babyface did that. You got the hook, bridge, adlibs and everything all in less than 2 minutes

:gorlonfire: