Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Bish

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on August 31, 2020, 11:25:33 AM
Quote from: Bish on August 31, 2020, 11:12:21 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on August 31, 2020, 10:58:40 AM
Did anybody happen to see what police post in his insta story? Yea my senses are always right. Sending my love on into the universe for brandy.
Huh??

I meant polow da Dom I didn't like what his post in his story. I had a concern earlier about Monica being surrounded by more of her people. Yea Brandy's bringing along ray and camper etc but I still don't like how things always work out like that for Monica. I do not believe in Coincidences
Meh

I thought RayJ's caption "The vocal bible vs Monica" and not even @ing her was uncalled for. Both ladies deserve people in their corner for support. It won't matter to the viewer anyway what is going on behind the scenes.

I pray you are able to enjoy this lol

:traciandchelle:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 10:45:37 AM
Idk guys I would kinda stan for a joint tour and I don't even use Mo like THAT. I just know the mess will be fun and SOLD OUT :feelinmyself:
!!!!!!!!!

I'm joining the Mons for a COUPLE chunes

Young

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on August 31, 2020, 11:41:55 AM
Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 10:45:37 AM
Idk guys I would kinda stan for a joint tour and I don't even use Mo like THAT. I just know the mess will be fun and SOLD OUT :feelinmyself:
!!!!!!!!!

I'm joining the Mons for a COUPLE chunes

:gorlonfire:

Aalumeci.

polow the what?

that nigga ain't shit lol. Nigga's not gon even know who he is. And isn't he FAT. 

Bish

When they announced this didn't they mention some surprises or did I make that up?

REALucid

It is weird that Polow tagged everyone BUT Bran  :dead:
Used to write our names in car fog

Bish

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: REALucid on August 31, 2020, 11:44:41 AM
Thank you!!! It's like people to refuse to see the fucking truth. It's deja vu I saw this same shit during it all belongs to me press tour and we all know how that ended.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

REALucid

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on August 31, 2020, 11:47:43 AM
Thank you!!! It's like people to refuse to see the fucking truth. It's deja vu I saw this same shit during it all belongs to me press tour and we all know how that ended.

Yeah this isn't the first time he's done petty stuff when Bran is involved. I just chalk it up to him being one of her many "cousins." Not that big of a deal. No one has cared about him or his opinion in a long time.
Used to write our names in car fog

Bish

Quote from: REALucid on August 31, 2020, 11:49:35 AM

Yeah this isn't the first time he's done petty stuff when Bran is involved. I just chalk it up to him being one of her many "cousins." Not that big of a deal. No one has cared about him or his opinion in a long time.
Thank you! If it was the other way around ya'll wouldn't care if people were shading Monica. It is what it is.

Le Champ

Y'all really mad that Polow didn't acknowledge Brandy? Dhdbdbbdd
why do y'all CARE

Young

Quote from: Bish on August 31, 2020, 11:44:03 AM
When they announced this didn't they mention some surprises or did I make that up?

Yeah

I'm ready omfff

Young

Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 11:51:59 AM
Y'all really mad that Polow didn't acknowledge Brandy? Dhdbdbbdd
why do y'all CARE

But Mute when Ray did the same thing

like ; stop focusing on silly mess

:melmel:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: REALucid on August 31, 2020, 11:49:35 AM

I feel like this verzuz is pretty strategic as well. Bran and Mons may be "cool" now, but they're not gonna be besties after this  :dead: Bran just doesn't USE and that's fine. It makes sense for them to both capitalize on the opportunity and then go their separate ways. Shit, they may even tour together for the $$$. If anything Mon's ppl acting like this just makes them look petty.