Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Babyface on August 31, 2020, 05:52:05 PM
the way how all their albums about to chart.

!!!!!

Whew I hope bby gir got that deluxe ready to go bc these streams are gonna SKYROCKET

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Aalumeci.

rosone1

I hope this doesn't disappoint.The way people on SM are going on, you would think this was the Superbowl or a Mayweather match. :plzstop:

Heated🔥

Bish

Quote from: rosone1 on August 31, 2020, 05:59:23 PM
I hope this doesn't disappoint.The way people on SM are going on, you would think this was the Superbowl or a Mayweather match. :plzstop:
Zndnxndmdkd

And they are basically just playing tracks we all can stream.

Even if you aren't a Mo or Brandy fan you gotta respect the matchup - it wouldn't work this well with anyone else. This potentially being the biggest verzuz is major.

Ma Lo

Just wait tho I ain't gon have no edges left 

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

'ology

I just played Do you know and I am ready!!!!! Remind them Brandy! Lol
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Le Champ

August 31, 2020, 06:18:13 PM #1542 Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:23:02 PM by Lee
Quote from: Bish on August 31, 2020, 06:03:03 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on August 31, 2020, 05:59:23 PM
Zndnxndmdkd

And they are basically just playing tracks we all can stream.

Even if you aren't a Mo or Brandy fan you gotta respect the matchup - it wouldn't work this well with anyone else. This potentially being the biggest verzuz is major.

!!!
I can't think of a more legendary battle in r&b tbh

HUGO

I'm so nervous and exited at the same time

:plzstop: