Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

It's never going anywhere lol. No matter how much we want it to.

BigDawg

Quote from: Jonovan on August 31, 2020, 11:06:23 PM
Watching them I can see why they clashed. Personalities don't click at all. Monica had an attitude or something. lol
!!!

There were times when Brandy was trying to engage her and Monica was paying her dust

JAJA

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on August 31, 2020, 11:05:59 PM
im not as convinced that theyre in a better place as i was when this first started   :uhh:

I mean they havent been in a room together in EIGHT YEARS .. its gonna take time for them to get used to each other again. give it time

i ALSO  think mon is used to being the STAR ,the one with the voice when she is with her atl goons but when bran comes in she is number 2.  When brandy walks in her personality SHINES over hers.  Mon will get used to it

Vonc2002

Quote from: REALucid on August 31, 2020, 11:07:13 PM
If I got stripped of all rights to my biggest song, I wouldn't wanna sing it either
LOW-KEY! And Brandy even ending with it like this was SHADY asf :kii:
She know it's BOTH of their biggest song and to completely strip her from using it :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

I forgave Brandy's outfit once she opened her mouth and started singing lmao 

Cowgirl

Watching them I can see why they clashed. Personalities don't click at all. Monica had an attitude or something. lol
She seemed to be too concerned with her social media image.

JAJA

They both came with amazing live vocals!!!! Monica intentionally left anticipation for a tour!!!

D.I.E.G.O.

Yeah they don't really mesh well.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

D.I.E.G.O.

Brandy sang downe even when she wasn't really trying.

FRANCE

Brandy didnt even play Baby (from what I remember). I thought that wud be her last song. She still had more HITS on deck. 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BigDawg on August 31, 2020, 11:12:16 PM
!!!

There were times when Brandy was trying to engage her and Monica was paying her dust

because Brandy had previously obliviously shaded her and Monica caught it and was still side eyeing it but couldn't show it

Scott.

Quote from: FRANCE on August 31, 2020, 11:14:51 PM
Brandy didnt even play Baby (from what I remember). I thought that wud be her last song. She still had more HITS on deck.
She played it early on

Kalifornia.

Quote from: REALucid on August 31, 2020, 11:07:13 PM
If I got stripped of all rights to my biggest song, I wouldn't wanna sing it either

That's what I was honestly thinking as well.