Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I mean, I feel kinda bad for Monica. What was she supposed to do after Brandy played When You Touch Me? It was impossible for Mo to come back from that...impossible!  :thatssowendy:
^

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2020, 11:19:44 PM
Quote from: COU on August 31, 2020, 11:16:27 PM
Monica songs are killing it on the R&B iTunes Charts. Brandy is keeping up but shit Monica
Oh fag

Hbbhggbjjkk

Keionte

August 31, 2020, 11:30:32 PM #2672 Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 11:32:10 PM by Keionte
Quote from: JCJ on August 31, 2020, 11:28:58 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 11:25:53 PM
Quote from: JCJ on August 31, 2020, 11:24:56 PM
Don't kill me, but...this wasn't good for Brandy's image. People don't understand her awkward personality and sense of humor....a lot of her comments came off shady. Bran had good intentions but I can see how she can rub people the wrong way.

Overall, it was good though.

Dhsbdbbdbdbd

Only ignorant hood ass people feel like this

Not quite....she definitely came off shady and phony at times and many on social media noted it. Y'all and this "ghetto" stuff when it comes to Monica doesn't apply here.

Yeah I got a text from my home girl who aint hood at all.. she said "I love brandy but she's shady af"

oh and my homeboy to.. texted me like "aye get yo girl" and he's a Brandy fan  :dead: :uhh:

jtwoeleven

The Moesha theme callback as well as Cinderella >>>>

By the way, is there some kind of legal clause stopping Bran from singing that show's theme song???

Buy The Stars✨

why do yall hate PID so much ?? im sorry its my fav first single.  let me play ha now +

ophmani

Don't kill me, but...this wasn't good for Brandy's image. People don't understand her awkward personality and sense of humor....a lot of her comments came off shady. Bran had good intentions but I can see how she can rub people the wrong way.

vvvvvb im sorr but all these excuses for this girls shitty ass personality. shes just an icon and a bitch. she's not the first.

i actually think she was trying here tho
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

FRANCE

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 31, 2020, 11:28:01 PM

Dhsbdbbdbdbd

More specifically only Monica fans would think that foolishness lmao

Precisely. :kii:

Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Debbie downer.

Anywho, both ladies did great. I know Brandy had some help with selecting her songs. Only song I wish she would played was Baby but there was no song she played that I felt was out of pocket.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Keionte on August 31, 2020, 11:30:32 PM

Dhsbdbbdbdbd

Not quite....she definitely came off shady and phony at times and many on social media noted it. Y'all and this "ghetto" stuff when it comes to Monica doesn't apply here.

Yeah I got a text from my home girl who aint hood at all.. she said "I love brandy but she's shady af"

so youre one ghetto friend from the hood means its true?

Desilu

Dhsbdbbdbdbd

Yeah it was def just the ignorant hood folks on social media that feel this way.

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 31, 2020, 11:30:01 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 31, 2020, 08:18:26 PM
I'm screaming @ Kamala hhjjbbb
the way she popped up and started snickering

:plzstop:

She's hilarious
mcncncndnxbcncbnfc

Kwee is a kii, vice presidential self.

Le Champ

Dhsbdbbdbdbd

"Social media" dhdbdndn
I can find just as many people who say Monica was disengaged and her energy was off.
People like who they like.  :plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on August 31, 2020, 11:29:05 PM

dddd
ya'll be lookin way to deep into shit.

didnt monica say "we are NOT a group"? :kii:

people enjoyed the verzuz and it will be really good for them both.

Yes people were looking too deep, but it's not like it was baseless. People were already LOOKING for something and Bran definitely gave them a BIT to talk about.

But like I said it was good overall
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FRANCE

Quote from: Troye on August 31, 2020, 11:30:46 PM
why do yall hate PID so much ?? im sorry its my fav first single.  let me play ha now +

Forget about them. The ppl in the comments, the CELEBS? Yeah they were going the fuck UP for it.

ophmani

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 31, 2020, 11:30:01 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 31, 2020, 08:18:26 PM
I'm screaming @ Kamala hhjjbbb
the way she popped up and started snickering

:plzstop:

She's hilarious

cvvvvvbbb surprise!

:nogrammynoneck:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 11:31:36 PM

Dhsbdbbdbdbd

"Social media" dhdbdndn
I can find just as many people who say Monica was disengaged and her energy was off.
People like who they like.  :plzstop:

Yeah ok  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"