Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 11:05:26 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 31, 2020, 11:03:35 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 31, 2020, 11:01:56 PM
Something is up ... why was Monica refusing to sing

she's alot of things, but the bitch has never been scared or ashamed to grab a mic and at least yodel a bitch off stage

hmmmmm... I wonder
I think the tables have turned. It used to be brandy who was afraid to sing on the spot and people saying she cant sing. At this point brandy has received so much love for her singing and is more confident, maybe it's too much for mo.

That part. Brandy is so damn confident in her skin. Her voice. Who she is. I'm so happy and proud of her.
the juxtaposition of this and the "it all belongs to me" era is beautiful

I've always wanted to see her this way. I'm glad she brought the people that love her along with her

Shout out to KING Silent for being there as well:

bby ddy

Quote from: Bish on September 01, 2020, 12:47:08 AM
Brandy having three albums in the top 10 on iTunes reaffirms that she is an ALBUM artist.

boom

b7

Quote from: Babyface on August 31, 2020, 11:09:55 PM
I really enjoyed that.
:stressed:
awww yes Carey. The OG stans are winning tonight

We all are :blush:

TheletterJ

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on September 01, 2020, 12:44:31 AM
Although it was a celebration the general public is saying that Brandy won this verzuz. even a lot of Monica fans are saying that they hate to say it but Brandy took the win. Also a lot of Monica fans are saying that Monica seemed a little upset and shady LMFAO

I'm not sure where you are seeing this but... all the folks I'm looking at say Monica won!!

Honestly can we Bask in the the fact that these queens had Michelle Obama tuned in and are fucking winning!!

Le Champ

Y'all they honestly both won tonight in the larger scheme of things, but this was a special night for Brandy.
and she won the battle too so yea :feelinmyself:

b7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 31, 2020, 11:13:24 PM
I forgave Brandy's outfit once she opened her mouth and started singing lmao
That's her money maker. That voice

I'm glad she knows that now more than ever, it seems

FRANCE

Quote from: bby ddy on September 01, 2020, 12:48:53 AM
Brandy having three albums in the top 10 on iTunes reaffirms that she is an ALBUM artist.

boom

most def. which is why she's sold the most albums, while monica's singles have done relatively better on the billboard charts. ppl wanna hear brandy's whole body of work and to be quite fair, brandy has classic albums. monica's albums are never on that list.

Hiroshimoto

anyone get the feeling Monica didnt wanna do this lol

b7

Quote from: Nine. on August 31, 2020, 11:17:05 PM
Quote from: COU on August 31, 2020, 11:16:27 PM
Monica songs are killing it on the R&B iTunes Charts. Brandy is keeping up but shit Monica
n
dhnxncnfn COU makes me SCREAM

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on September 01, 2020, 12:47:56 AM

Yea. People care about her complete bodies of work. No surprise there.

yeah the want the FULL MESS ...

of course ppl would download anything to find you for 69 cent but who wants to spend 12.99 on CODE DAMN RED.  :plzstop:

FRANCE

I can see why some ppl will say Monica won and I see why some will say Brandy won. Its not a right or wrong thing. They both did really well. Its really about taste and preference at the end of the day. 

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on August 31, 2020, 11:22:24 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on August 31, 2020, 11:19:34 PM
Look at this fat bitch Akbar v

That hog is headed to prison for a while, she should focus on who she gon fuck for cigarettes in the slammer
guys who tf is Akbar :dead: snnxnfnf

Who cares :kii:

STUNNA GOD

September 01, 2020, 12:55:14 AM #2952 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 12:55:59 AM by Trey
I'm just not gonna beat around the bush. Only the hood ass backwoods guttersnipe BITCHES think Monica won.

b7

Ma Lo

Brandy destroyed her effortlessly even the haters in the comments had to think twice.