Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 01:44:11 AM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on September 01, 2020, 12:04:05 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on August 31, 2020, 11:45:01 PM
Quote from: Nine. on August 31, 2020, 09:16:23 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 31, 2020, 09:15:01 PM
The original broken hearted >>
!!!!!

I always forget about this remix
really? Maybe cuz i heard the remix first, but i don't care for the original like that

D

Nigaaaaa
its boring to me
I get why u say this.  The remix is DEFINITELY>>>>>>>> but I like the original too. Why tf would she play the original when the GP knows the remix and that's the HIT record? I swear y'all say summa the dumbest mess :dead:
Everybody woulda been like wtf is this :uhh:

Imagine having a boys 2 men record and not using it  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Trey on September 01, 2020, 12:09:10 AM
I didn't realize people STANNED for TAOL like that until this!!!!
oh shit she did play that

Slayed me!!! I was spitting Kanye's verse like it was nothing tbh

:blessed:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: jtwoeleven on September 01, 2020, 01:49:03 AM
The way folks were ignoring Milan Christopher "keeping score" 😂😂😂

!!!!
he was getting on my nerves though .. like nigga who made you referee ?  i really wanted to block him

b7

September 01, 2020, 01:51:41 AM #3063 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 01:51:56 AM by RIG 7
Quote from: Trey on September 01, 2020, 12:10:32 AM
I'm still PISSED she didn't play U DONT KNOW ME!!!!

:fuming: :bvy:
:overit:
shhdhdn i loooove that song and "Happy"

But i really love how she added her LIVE vocals on top. Every single Verzuz battle with the two artists in the same room has been like this

The rappers included

dntunvme2

I'm just going to say that Brandy's voice was rested and she was ready and willing to sing LIVE ALL night. :ohwow::ohwow:

b7

Dnndnfnfn at first Brandy wasn't singing for real, and i saw Timbaland comment: "Use that Mic Brandy"

did he communicate through telepathy? Cuz right after that she let us HAVE it :kii: 

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on September 01, 2020, 12:11:05 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 01, 2020, 12:05:47 AM
D

Original Broken Hearted >>>

But the Remix was a bigger gag. She made the right choice.

Definitely. Of course we all know her vocal was better on the original and the production as well, but the remix is the more known version so she had to play that one.
ima listen to it tonight

I became a stan during Cinderella and the NSN era for anyone confused :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: dntunvme2 on September 01, 2020, 01:52:33 AM
I'm just going to say that Brandy's voice was rested and she was ready and willing to sing LIVE ALL night. :ohwow::ohwow:

Yea one person wasn't scared of the mic tonight
:omf:

RAY7

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 01:52:41 AM
Dnndnfnfn at first Brandy wasn't singing for real, and i saw Timbaland comment: "Use that Mic Brandy"

did he communicate through telepathy? Cuz right after that she let us HAVE it :kii:
!!! when He Is came on Im like
come on :uhh:

REALucid

I'm glad this is over tho  :dead: Bran lashed like I knew she would. I can take my foot off Mon and COU's necks now.
Used to write our names in car fog

Le Champ

Y'all I was so scared they was gon pick Bran songs like they've picked her singles no shade djdjndndmd
the way they ignored all the ones that needed to be paid DUST and dug into those album cuts to really complete the lashing. 
Im just so PROUD

Keyed

b7

Le Champ

Quote from: REALucid on September 01, 2020, 01:56:53 AM
I'm glad this is over tho  :dead: Bran lashed like I knew she would. I can take my foot off Mon and COU's necks now.

Yea. I feel at PEACE
:omf: