Timbaland and Swizz react to what they just witnessed:

Can't wait to watch this later. They may hint at the next scheduled battle

'ology

Whew this was a MESS!! Zzzzzzvzczvzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Not Timbaland breaking down in tears

:plzstop:

Y'all gotta watch this. This was MONUMENTAL. I haven't seen either of them get like this after no Verzuz celebration:

b7

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 06:45:59 AM
Not Timbaland breaking down in tears

:plzstop:

Y'all gotta watch this. This was MONUMENTAL. I haven't seen either of them get like this after no Verzuz celebration:

Kamala Harris talkin bout "Love this!"   ssssdsdsd

All this LOVE >>>>

'ology

Quote from: Freecalis on August 31, 2020, 08:43:11 PM
Quote from: yummy on August 31, 2020, 08:37:35 PM
I feel like there's a lot of underlying tension underneath these "jokes"

:udontlookok:

Were there metal detectors at this venue

Zzzzzzzzzbsvzvzzv
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Bigmacthawoppa

September 01, 2020, 07:04:38 AM #3202 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 07:06:20 AM by Bigmacthawoppa
I know it's been said, I said it, but I'll say it again: her playing WYTM and having the GP geek out at her vocal on that was really such a full circle moment for me

:stressed:

I can't tell you how many times someone would try to clown me for being a Brandy stan, saying she can't sing and mess, and I'd play that song for them and then sit there like
:welllol:

The VALIDATION

D.I.E.G.O.

Yeah I wasn't expecting WYTM but the comments went UP. So many people saying they studied it and that it was the greatest R&B records of all time. Crazy love.

:loose2when:

RATHER_g

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 03:54:01 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 01, 2020, 01:43:02 AM
Who Is She shouldve DEF been played ova DYK. DYK is not very well known. Did y'all not see the comments when that song played? The Afrodisiac fans came storming THRU. Everyone's comments was going UP talkin bout how the whole album is crazy. Solange, Omarion, etc. It was a moment.
When Solange DJ's she always plays Who is she and Focus

I loooove that she seems to be stanning for b7 in a similar way. Parts of Afrodisiac and b7 are similar in my opinion

Subtle ways, but mostly lyrically and how real both projects feel. Both have songs people may not like, but people had to catch up with a lot of Afro and i think people will have to catch up to some of Brandy's new shit as well now

B7 and Afro are siblings.  :loose2when:
Jay_G

D.I.E.G.O.

Shdjndndjfjdjdjfjf not them crushing VMA ratings  :dead:

BOOK!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw