Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

Harlem

The only songs I do wish Brandy would've played was U Don't Know Me & Do You Know

Probably would've replaced those for Borderline & He Is

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on September 01, 2020, 12:13:10 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on September 01, 2020, 12:09:17 PM
Quote from: Annie on September 01, 2020, 12:02:57 PM
Wow she is still bitter huh?
Quote"Let's go—I'm rooting for Monica !" she wrote on Twitter.

When people called her out about it, she decided to get some things off of her chest about Brandy and her mother, Sonja Norwood.

"I'm tired of people coming at me sideways about Brandy," she wrote. "I never said she wasn't talented. I do and will always fundamentally disagree with her and her mama's disrespect while we worked together on my sitcom. And I stand by that sh-t !!"

"Your favorites can be wrong sometimes," she added, writing in caps lock. "Stop being selective about that, just because you like a celebrities [sic[ work ! ! We are all humans who do sh-t that we need to be checked for, sometime !!!!"

-Thea Vidale
https://madamenoire.com/1186164/thea-brandy/
What the? Wasn't Brandy like 14/15 on that show?She needs to let that go.
Or 12/13 :dead:
What a miserable soul.
Brandy has reaped what she has sown. And so has Thea
:omf:
!!!!1

im sorry but what 12 or 13 isnt a moody ass cunt???? not thea holding a grudge againist a 12 yr old girl ...

lets just cut to the apple pie .. brandys career took off and thea is a assistant manger at the popeyes off la brea

Harlem

And Brandy looked GOOD... She was giving a real eccentric chic look... some of these girls in the comments act like they don't pull up to Essence Fest, AfroPunk or Everyday People with that type of fit on... thought it was kinda surprising seeing some of these "woke" and "natural" girls come for her

REALucid

Quote from: Lee on September 01, 2020, 01:24:44 PM
Quote from: Young on September 01, 2020, 01:21:37 PM
Yawl must be talking about Trenches

which doesn't count

They clocked it and so did Billboard. I didn't catch it lol

not cheating and still losing  :omf:
Used to write our names in car fog

Harlem

And Brandy girl... if you don't make Rather Be an actual single b/c it was SLAPPIN in the beginning during the wait time

REALucid

Quote from: Harlem on September 01, 2020, 01:58:30 PM
And Brandy girl... if you don't make Rather Be an actual single b/c it was SLAPPIN in the beginning during the wait time

it really was
Used to write our names in car fog

Ulysses

September 01, 2020, 02:04:18 PM #3428 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 02:04:43 PM by Ulysses
They made it on CNN also. The chose the clips of Kamala talking about them and Brandy singing %u201CA Change is Gonna Come%u201D

Freemala Harris

bit

If only Wildest Dreams was more successful/more of a cult classic to be included

Such a gem  :stressed:

Freemala Harris

Young

That song is everything

Le Champ

Quote from: REALucid on September 01, 2020, 01:59:31 PM

it really was

Ma Lo

Quote from: Lee on September 01, 2020, 02:08:37 PM
Quote from: REALucid on September 01, 2020, 01:59:31 PM

it really was

It always slaps 24/7 the shit is relentless!

KingOfHearts

I don't understand why Two Eleven hasn't charted on iTunes. 😳
My Queens!!