Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I agree. Brandy's look didn't really bother me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RH(D) should have demolished Still Standing. Missed opportunity for sure.
^

REALucid

Quote from: Sovereign. on September 01, 2020, 07:26:12 PM
And I appreciated Brandy's look, too. It's HER. She's genuinely creative at heart and it reflects in her aesthetic.

Yeah I didn't think it was so bad, and I respect the fact that she stays true to herself and her style when it comes to that. She has the money and a whole stylist, so she could have easily done the typical fashion thing if she wanted to.

One thing I didn't know was that Monica's look wasn't an actual Fendi design. It was something someone else made with Fendi material. Saw a few fashion people discussing it on twitter.

Used to write our names in car fog

Aalumeci.

reekz

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on September 01, 2020, 07:42:24 PM
So why can't Monica sing tbim?

I don't think she was in the mood for some reason. I hope she clears that shit up.

Young

Young

Quote from: REALucid on September 01, 2020, 07:38:28 PM
And I appreciated Brandy's look, too. It's HER. She's genuinely creative at heart and it reflects in her aesthetic.

Yeah I didn't think it was so bad, and I respect the fact that she stays true to herself and her style when it comes to that. She has the money and a whole stylist, so she could have easily done the typical fashion thing if she wanted to.

One thing I didn't know was that Monica's look wasn't an actual Fendi design. It was something someone else made with Fendi material. Saw a few fashion people discussing it on twitter.

ssss
Boy you're sick in the head :plzstop:

reekz

Quote from: Young on September 01, 2020, 07:52:55 PM

Boy you're sick in the head

That fag is tf gone in the head. I wish he just shoot myself.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: whatever on September 01, 2020, 05:37:45 PM
Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 03:56:41 PM
Quote from: whatever on September 01, 2020, 12:34:59 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on September 01, 2020, 12:17:01 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 01, 2020, 12:09:52 PM
Quote from: Babyface on September 01, 2020, 12:00:47 PM
Quote from: Justaway_ on September 01, 2020, 02:55:16 AM
Some celebs who attended
Mariah Carey
Kamala Harris
Michelle Obama
Kerry Washington
Taraji P. Henson
Zayn Malik
Ashanti
Keyshia Cole
Halle Berry
Babyface
Miguel
Omarion
Missy
Keri Hilson
Lauren Jauregui
Tamar
Becky G
Snoop
Juicy J
Kandi
T-Boz
Tiny
Tyrese
Mila J

Anyone else?
WHEWWWWWW
Larenz Tate
Seyvn
Fantasia
Lil mo
Porsha Williams
Letoya luckett
Kim k
Lala
Jacob latimore
Lena Waithe
Lenny Kravitz
Ciara
Meek mill
Jojo
Lil Kim
Foxy brown
Kim and Fox?!

Omg

Yessss!!!! They was going up for Brandy nnnn

Especially when brandy put in that biggie part...

fox was reading the hell outta those comments

BigDawg

Fat Joe was in the comments showing Bran love too

REALucid

Quote from: Young on September 01, 2020, 07:52:55 PM

ssss
Boy you're sick in the head :plzstop:

I didn't tweet this boy. I didn't know it was a swap meet mess :dead: don't shoot the messenger bby
Used to write our names in car fog

Young