Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REALucid

Yeah we'll never see these ladies work together again. This Bran lashing was a fitting end to the association. :blessed:
Used to write our names in car fog

Heated🔥

September 01, 2020, 08:30:56 PM #3586 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 08:33:44 PM by Babyface

omg this was so cuteeeeeee
:stressed:

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2020, 08:19:14 PM
I'm so glad this shit is over low-key
I don't wanna hear these bitch's named together in the same sentence EVER again.  I love that they hadn't even been in the same room with each other for 8 yrs :plzstop:
Let's go RIGHT back to that

They're going on tour lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: REALucid on September 01, 2020, 08:28:17 PM
Yeah we'll never see these ladies work together again. This Bran lashing was a fitting end to the association. :blessed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I really don't know how Monica fans thought she'd win this.  She literally been playing 2nd fiddle to this girl her whole career and y'all thought TONIGHT was the night?  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

b7

Quote from: reekz on September 01, 2020, 07:58:01 PM
Quote from: Young on September 01, 2020, 07:52:55 PM
Quote from: REALucid on September 01, 2020, 07:38:28 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on September 01, 2020, 07:26:12 PM
And I appreciated Brandy's look, too. It's HER. She's genuinely creative at heart and it reflects in her aesthetic.

Yeah I didn't think it was so bad, and I respect the fact that she stays true to herself and her style when it comes to that. She has the money and a whole stylist, so she could have easily done the typical fashion thing if she wanted to.

One thing I didn't know was that Monica's look wasn't an actual Fendi design. It was something someone else made with Fendi material. Saw a few fashion people discussing it on twitter.

Boy you're sick in the head

That fag is tf gone in the head. I wish he just shoot myself.
:unsure:

Bish

D.I.E.G.O.

I'm sure Verzuz is planning solid, sponsored tours for next year. With the success of the series, it's only natural. But I am not sure Bran and Mon will sign on to do it.

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on September 01, 2020, 08:09:14 PM
Fat Joe was in the comments showing Bran love too
yeah she goes way back with him and PUN as well

This Hip Hop darling :kii:

b7

The way Brandy could've flexed with the Top of the world remixes as well

They coulda went all night. SO many songs 

:loose2when:

Bish

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 08:34:55 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on September 01, 2020, 08:09:14 PM