Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 10:46:33 PM
Brandy's confidence with Camper >>>

His energy really seemed to BOOST it all. I'm cracking up at this footage of them cheering her on during 'When u touch me'

:plzstop:

My type of ENERGY

sssssd yes Camp

Bish

I'm sorry but Camper was doing the most and he's getting annoying. 

b7

Quote from: Bish on September 01, 2020, 10:52:02 PM
He's doing what any brother or Teammate would do

If he were shitting on Monica or throwing shade, I'd agree with you, but he seems uber humble (almost to a fault) and does nothing but show
everyone love. Any musician or vocalist would be in there hype for something like this

They were there to cheer exactly the way they did IMO. It's not a formal black tie event, and in a world where none of us can go to concerts right now, im not mad
at them enjoying it to the FULLEST. Tomorrow isn't promised, fuck that uptight shit (not directed at you).

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 10:43:21 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 01, 2020, 10:33:02 PM
Can she get rid of that phlegm?
she suffered permanent damage for whatever reason

It's sad. It's not phlegm or phlegm alone, i should say.
:'(

Bish

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 10:55:05 PM
Quote from: Bish on September 01, 2020, 10:52:02 PM
He's doing what any brother or Teammate would do

If he were shitting on Monica or throwing shade, I'd agree with you, but he seems uber humble (almost to a fault) and does nothing but show
everyone love. Any musician or vocalist would be in there hype for something like this

They were there to cheer exactly the way they did IMO. It's not a formal black tie event, and in a world where none of us can go to concerts right now, im not mad
at them enjoying it to the FULLEST. Tomorrow isn't promised, fuck that uptight shit (not directed at you).
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he is supportive because that's what she needs. I'm not specifically talking about his behavior during verzuz, just things I noticed leading up to this. He loves attention and he loves the attention of being associated with Brandy. Him doing IG stories in her pool doing closeups of his Chanel glasses was just ugh! Lol The last photo on his IG where I feel like he is insinuating a relationship while Brandy is adamant about being single. I just...

He's young and a relatively new producer (who needs connections) and I just don't have full confidence in him yet. Love b7 though.

Young

Young

Quote from: Young on September 01, 2020, 11:19:11 PM
Biiiitch

these sisters

Monica ready to bop and sing and that accent FLEW owt

Dbdbdbdbd
She was ready to STAN

DrewBabyLove

Not them breaking the record before they even showed up!

Quote"More than 6 MILLION viewers tuned in across Instagram and Apple Music to watch @4everBrandy
and @MonicaDenise
celebrate each other
They broke all #VERZUZ
records and more.Let's look at all of the stats (Thread)"

https://twitter.com/verzuzonline/status/1300979825964875777?s=20

b7

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 10:20:12 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 01, 2020, 09:00:42 PM
Count is in the comments supporting.
:stressed:

awwwww

:stressed:
ssddsds i just saw Queen Latifah's comment

She was playing Who is she 2 u huh? That shit was PERFECT.  And the way she sang over it LIVE

:plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Sovereign. on September 01, 2020, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 01, 2020, 07:13:33 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on September 01, 2020, 07:08:43 PM
I honestly believe that Brandy is still mothering the child in her, which is more than fine when you literally grew up with the camera's around for all of your teenage and young adult life. People refer to her as insecure in disparaging ways, but honestly, Brandy is healing from a lot of media trauma and it's more present than it is in Monica, whom I love that she's straightforward and authentic in ways that Brandy was not afforded the opportunity to be because her level of stardom was gargantuan. Monica definitely had the advantage of getting to be who she was from the beginning and it shows. Nonetheless, both women have inspired me and to hear their bodies of work alongside one another just really gave me the feels. HITS.

i agree with some of this but yall really do be making every excuse in the book for bran

ccccv i mean i get it tho

Sis...no one is excusing anything. If you read, then you'd see this was me appreciating both ladies for who they are and not what I want them BE. Y'all are so toxic. Can we assume the best in people? Does everything have to be interpreted as shade?

im a man bby

yes you are... excusing

appreciating both ladies dont mean you aint make excuses too

toxic! n

assuming the best in people and interpreting everything as shade has nothing to do with what i said

my statement had nothing to do with monica or the verzuz, btw
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Young

The way Queenmala POPPED in to kii and wish the gorls well

Bish