Brandy & Monica VERZUZ (HISTORIC!)

Started by Young, August 22, 2020, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranBran

All the YouTube videos with the IG comments can't be watched in Spain, damn it!

Bish

Brandy posted on her IG story that she just finished an interview with Ebro and that she is going to get on IG live more now. 

CHOKE

Watching it for a second time even the stuff that seemed kind of cringe at 1st seems funny and endearing now

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bish on September 04, 2020, 10:35:16 AM
Brandy posted on her IG story that she just finished an interview with Ebro and that she is going to get on IG live more now.
:thatssowendy:

Young

Yeah the first time I watched, I was on EDGE

just wanting things to go smooth 

but the energy between them was a genuine kii and good time 

Palladium

Quote from: Lee on September 04, 2020, 03:20:10 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on September 04, 2020, 03:13:55 AM
that dude interviewing Monica on V103 was really acting like he knew her every thought and motivation/feeling  :dead:  nigga, relax.

I remember Faith Evans checking Jason Lee for doing that with her  :kii:  "Ummmm you don't really know me tho".  :unsure:

He was really trying to bait her and she was not using.
I kinda stanned for her in that interview tbh

Young

ReVon

What a great moment in Hip-Hop/R&B culture!

This is one for the books.

:flamebroiled::flamebroiled::flamebroiled:

Annie

September 05, 2020, 10:57:30 AM #3969 Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:58:20 AM by Annie

even with fendi material it is still fake right? But it's creative and a memorable look. And she looks so youthful when she is not wearing the short wigs

/.\

Annie

I love that so many celebs watched and were stanning
your fav's fav singer indeed
:loose2when:

/.\

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Ma Lo

Quote from: Annie on September 05, 2020, 10:57:30 AM

even with fendi material it is still fake right? But it's creative and a memorable look. And she looks so youthful when she is not wearing the short wigs

It's not custom Fendi like her stylists tried to pass it off as ...so yes..it's fake. You can take old Fendi pieces and recreate them or do whatever you want ...for fun tho ...and def not to wear in front of millions of people to see. I hope Fendi doesn't  come after her.

Checkmate Burruss

It's not fake. It's the original material. The outfit was customized. It's no different than Dapper Dan, which the designer was inspired by.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Ma Lo

What did Fendi say when they were contacted?