Quote from: Bish on September 06, 2020, 03:18:50 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 06, 2020, 03:07:06 AM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on September 06, 2020, 02:28:31 AM
Quote from: Justaway_ on September 06, 2020, 12:46:47 AM
thats the point dumbass

:uhh: :uhh:

so my original point stands a bit

vvvvc no

the appropriate amount of thought was placed into what they came there to do. the live mess went 100% smooth and the songs were. matched for filth.

you cant say they didnt put thought into it just because it wasnt what you wanted to see :dead:
There was clearly thought put into it

Young

Bran spoke on it 

down to the stories, The poems and how it flowed into the songs

she said she was preparing a week before the Verzuz

dddddd

what do you be talking about Lewla bby

KingOfHearts

Bran should've really dropped a Borderline performance during the week while everyone was still on high from verzuz.
:stressed:
My Queens!!

Harlem

Quote from: KingOfHearts on September 06, 2020, 11:24:49 AM
Bran should've really dropped a Borderline performance during the week while everyone was still on high from verzuz.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harlem

Brandy's focus right now should be getting live virtual performances together and preparing to shoot videos for Rather Be/Lucid Dreams & No Tomorrow

KingOfHearts

September 06, 2020, 12:01:14 PM #4025 Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 12:01:45 PM by KingOfHearts
Quote from: Harlem on September 06, 2020, 11:58:20 AM
Brandy's focus right now should be getting live virtual performances together and preparing to shoot videos for Rather Be/Lucid Dreams & No Tomorrow
!!!!
Exactly I agree she need to capitalize on this moment and strike while the iron is hot.
My Queens!!

Young

The fact that B7 is still #1

Ommmmmm

Yessss

This album; I'm so happy for Queen

Bigmacthawoppa

September 06, 2020, 12:10:52 PM #4027 Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 12:11:47 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
Quote from: KingOfHearts on September 06, 2020, 12:01:14 PM
Quote from: Harlem on September 06, 2020, 11:58:20 AM
Brandy%u2019s focus right now should be getting live virtual performances together and preparing to shoot videos for Rather Be/Lucid Dreams & No Tomorrow
!!!!
Exactly I agree she need to capitalize on this moment and strike while the iron is hot.

I'm sure she and her team are working on something. It sounds like they are getting the deluxe together so that might be out sooner than we thought. I'm wondering if they'll end up releasing a new song from the deluxe as the next single instead of going with something on the standard. Say Something seems like the most GP friendly song to send out next if they stick with the standard, IMO. Rather Be was already released prior to the album being released, and sounds more like an interlude than a full song. No Tomorrow is basically just a hook being repeated over and over (which I guess could work in terms of sticking in people's heads). Say Something has the most traditional structure out of those, plus knock (and I don't even really like that song  :dead:).

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

ophmani

Quote from: Young on September 06, 2020, 09:31:33 AM
Bran spoke on it

down to the stories, The poems and how it flowed into the songs

she said she was preparing a week before the Verzuz

dddddd

what do you be talking about Lewla bby

ccccccccvvvv

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

FRANCE

Yeah, some lost opportunities here pertaining to her promoting the songs on the album. She shoulda been had a performance of Borderline and a couple B7 cuts alrdy circulating on the web. Yet still she's on her tennis court getting her Serena on w/ Syrai while the likes of ChloexHalle are using their tennis courts appropriately. Its Brandy still so a Verzuz trumps everything, but gotta strike while the fire is hot. Perhaps she is content with how everything is going so far though and if thats the case, then hey, we got the music and thats most important. 

Bish

In the span of an hour I heard two cars blasting old school Brandy (IWBD and Baby)

Cowgirl

I heard someone blasting SOTW in the Bronx on Friday. Such a knock!

:gorlonfire:

rosone1

I just realized, Foxy hasn't released an album in almost 20 years.She definitely needs an introduction to the new generation.

Ulysses

"Say Something!" "Should be the next single!" "GP!"

It's not the first, second, third, forth  or even the fifth most streamed song on the album. They should definitely look at the numbers. The GP have spoken