Brandy Source is back

Started by Admin, February 19, 2019, 05:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

Hey guys! :) First off, sorry for the downtime. Brandy Source needed a software update (since 2017 actually LOL) and now that I've finally found some time to do it I also fixed some other boring server related issues.
Like announced, I wanted to have everything done by Sunday. But the update took a bit longer (this fucking MySQL ). We went from SMF 2.0.11 to 2.0.15, but most of the updates are not really noticeable for users and guests.

However, as you can see, I took this as an opportunity to install a new Brandy Source theme which was originally designed by SychO and slightly modified by me. Check out the moon button in the top right corner. It changes the overall color theme. :young:

The theme needs some corrections here and there, which I will do in the next few days. For example, this new theme looks a bit shitty on phones, so I'll look into that asap.
If you hate this, you can change it back to the previous one ("Redsy") in your profile options. :hehe:

Also, I'll add some more modifications, but I wanted to get the site running first. :tistheseas:

Kalifornia.

Cuban0

Very good job Squid! LOVE this  :gorlonfire:

FlowerBomb

It looks really good
Great job!

yummy

FlowerBomb

dfdgsg I thought maybe Afro GOT this board too

Marilyn

Thanks for your hard work over the years Squid. Running a website is so much more complex than editing colors and fonts.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Marilyn on February 19, 2019, 05:40:00 PM
Thanks for your hard work over the years Squid. Running a website is so much more complex than editing colors and fonts.
:guys:

FlowerBomb

Buy The Stars✨

Wait it was a new theme I logged in and it's back to the old mess

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 05:50:38 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 19, 2019, 05:47:08 PM
Wait it was a new theme I logged in and it's back to the old mess
Go to your settings and switch it back.

Account settings -> Modify profile -> Look and layout

lol thanks sis

long-timeTheRoofFan

This wait has been killing me!

:plzstop:

fedswatchin

Lazarus

Buy The Stars✨

Where is the like unlike button.. I thought that was requested  by most the board