Bran is a shade 🤣

Started by demitri.petty, August 09, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

I think Brandy feels guilty about Whitney for some reason, which explains why she goes so hard to prove their connection now.

And it irks the fuck out of her to see Monica post about her own connection to Whit.

brocka4life

This is the worst way to celebrate Whitney's memory.

Kurama

Damn yeah, they're kinda roasting her. Keke tried to help the mess but no avail.

GRAND

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 09, 2017, 04:40:47 PM
I think Brandy feels guilty about Whitney for some reason, which explains why she goes so hard to prove their connection now.

And it irks the fuck out of her to see Monica post about her own connection to Whit.
why? They had a relationship  :dead:

AIDS

August 09, 2017, 04:43:15 PM #170 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:43:28 PM by MARS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!

it's sort of like when someone dies and the person who was SHITTY to them falls all out crying and acting crazy at the funeral

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kurama on August 09, 2017, 04:41:53 PM
Damn yeah, they're kinda roasting her. Keke tried to help the mess but no avail.

ddsds I saw that tweet. Like. girl stfu and sit back.

There's was like zero correlation to the current mess  :dead:

.betterwiseup

Cowgirl

Quote from: brocka4life on August 09, 2017, 04:41:17 PM
This is the worst way to celebrate Whitney's memory.
bxbchdbxhddb

jtwoeleven

Uhh...hope that's not what it is, cuz she'll further convince the conspiracy buffs that she had her killed or something...

Cowgirl

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: MARS. on August 09, 2017, 04:43:15 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!

it's sort of like when someone dies and the person who was SHITTY to them falls all out crying and acting crazy at the funeral
!!!!!!!

There was a thread on the old board about Brandy not speaking to her for years or some mess.

I won't speak on it cause I don't know the whole deal. But I feel that too. Praying for her if it's the case.

H.#.G.*.Z