Oh nos! Ticketmaster offering 2-4-1 Nicki Wrld tix.

Started by Sharon., March 05, 2019, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: WAVÉS. on March 05, 2019, 05:15:06 PM
Who cares? She's on tour and already pocked $25 million. None of your faves are touring or even able to tour.

Are you retarded?  :kii:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: WAVÉS. on March 05, 2019, 05:26:30 PM
Quote from: Jayda Jackson on March 05, 2019, 05:24:54 PM
Quote from: WAVÉS. on March 05, 2019, 05:23:44 PM
How many shows and tours have Ape canceled? Sis had to cancel an arena tour and perform at theaters  :plzstop:
She still performed at Arena's what are you talking about :dead:
I'm not talking about the state of flop mess. Sis canceled Rock Wit U to do theaters and then ended up canceling dates for that too
She didn't cancel Rock With U dates to do theatres, she canceled altogether  :uhh:
Why do you never know what you're talking about :uhh:

FlowerBomb

& State of The World still outdid Nicki's and Mariah's last tours with just U.S dates :omf:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia on March 05, 2019, 05:23:22 PM
Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 05, 2019, 04:27:23 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on March 05, 2019, 03:56:28 PM
I have honestly never seen any artist do a 2 for 1 ticket mess before. This tour must be really struggling.

You're one to talk Janet offers 20 dollar Groupon tickets at 50 percent thsts badically two for one huh

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-lnc-tickets-janet-jackson-pnc-music-pavilion-charlotte-august-2018?utm_campaign=UserReferral_mih&utm_source=undefined

What does Janet discounting her tickets have to do with what I said?

That Janet's last few tours have struggled to stay afloat and she has cancelled 2 of her last few tours that's what it has to do with hun

Opposites Attract.

Sis canceled the Flop Wit U tour to give a "Up close and Personal" in theaters mess.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kalifornia.

How many shows and tours have Ape canceled? Sis had to cancel an arena tour and perform at theaters  :plzstop:
I'm not talking about the state of flop mess. Sis canceled Rock Wit U to do theaters and then ended up canceling dates for that too

Not you jumping all the way back to 2008. BOY!

She RECENTLY out grossed Nicki. Let's chat about THAT

🦚

I know that faggot ain't alluring to Bardi. Someone who can actually sell out US tour dates and who's meet and greet tickets cost 3 x's what Nickels costs.

Nickel just ain't on that level.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

March 05, 2019, 05:32:16 PM #54 Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 05:34:30 PM by Jayda Jackson
Quote from: WAVÉS. on March 05, 2019, 05:31:19 PM
Sis canceled the Flop Wit U tour to give a "Up close and Personal" in theaters mess.
She did the UCAP two years later after the RWU tour, that was a whole separate tour and even THEN she still played in a couple of stadiums
and STILL outgrossed Nicki's biggest tour of her career :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Janet is being dragged by her fake ass nose in here. wow wow.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: LetMeHearYouSæ...G R A MM Y on March 05, 2019, 05:31:44 PM
I know that faggot ain't alluring to Bardi. Someone who can actually sell out US tour dates and who's meet and greet tickets cost 3 x's what Nickels costs.

Nickel just ain't on that level.
Bots buying up tickets ain't exactly a sell out but dew.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 05, 2019, 05:30:20 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on March 05, 2019, 05:23:22 PM
Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 05, 2019, 04:27:23 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on March 05, 2019, 03:56:28 PM
I have honestly never seen any artist do a 2 for 1 ticket mess before. This tour must be really struggling.

You're one to talk Janet offers 20 dollar Groupon tickets at 50 percent thsts badically two for one huh

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-lnc-tickets-janet-jackson-pnc-music-pavilion-charlotte-august-2018?utm_campaign=UserReferral_mih&utm_source=undefined

That Janet's last few tours have struggled to stay afloat and she has cancelled 2 of her last few tours that's what it has to do with hun

fedswatchin

Stop the track and state facts then nigga :ummwhat: :blessed:

FlowerBomb

btw has Ciara rescheduled those dates from the Jackie club tour