Rings of power is tht gorl

Started by Edge gorl, October 14, 2022, 09:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

Young

CHOKE

CHOKE

BetterAngels

Yeah, RoP is kinda boring. I don't care about any of the characters.  It is beautiful to look at though

Edge gorl

long-timeTheRoofFan

I still have to watch the finale but yea, it's been a good series. Too bad they said the second season could take years to film

:dead:

Edge gorl

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on October 15, 2022, 12:10:51 PMI still have to watch the finale but yea, it's been a good series. Too bad they said the second season could take years to film

years????
 :guys:

Jon

Its really good. The finale was good.

BetterAngels

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on October 15, 2022, 12:10:51 PMI still have to watch the finale but yea, it's been a good series. Too bad they said the second season could take years to film

They actually started production this month, but it isn't expected to be released until 2024

long-timeTheRoofFan

The Fiona Apple song at the end

:plzstop:

This was pretty epic

Edge gorl

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on October 16, 2022, 12:20:39 AMThe Fiona Apple song at the end

:plzstop:

This was pretty epic

Yessss
I luvvvv galadriel

I see myself in ha
 :caramelapple:

Cartierline

BAPHOMET.

Definitely better than "House of the Dragon" which isnt written good at ALL.
Its almost EMBARRASSING when you compare season 1 GOT to this first season. The dialog is on the level of season 6 GOT when things started to go to shit but was still entertaining and not completely retarded.

This season finale of ROP >

the Gandalf and Sauron reveal  :gorlonfire: