Camila Cabello, Cardi B & Ed Sheeran to Perform at 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Started by Lazarus, February 01, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Ed Sheeran, Cardi B and Camila Cabello are among the performers slated to take the stage at the iHeartRadio Music Awards next month. Other performers include Maroon 5, Charlie Puth and Backstreet Boys.   

The star-studded event doesn?t stop there: DJ Khaled and Hailey Baldwin are officially teaming up as hosts for the evening.   

?It has been an extraordinary year in music and I couldn?t be more excited than to be celebrating these amazing artists with all of their fans nationwide,? Khaled said of his hosting gig

?I'm so excited to be co-hosting this year?s iHeartRadio awards alongside someone as hilarious and talented as DJ Khaled,? Baldwin echoed. ?I've always been a fan of iHeartRadio and am looking forward to a great show filled with some of the most incredible artists who I myself am a fan of too.? 

The 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards kick off Sunday, March 11, at The Forum in Los Angeles. The show will air live on TBS, TNT and truTV at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. See all the nominees here. Voting is open now in the social star award and best fan army categories through March 4.

b7

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on February 01, 2018, 01:29:03 PM
I want this Camila girl to be blacklisted
Let's make it our BSource mission to make sure she is. Enough is enough.

Sovereign.

It just hit me Cardi ain?t even released her album. I wonder what the hold up is. Weird.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Saeed. on February 01, 2018, 02:59:26 PM
It just hit me Cardi ain?t even released her album. I wonder what the hold up is. Weird.
wow you noticed that too huh?

It's been months since Bodak and now Bartier's flopping on iTunes and falling down the Hot 100, idk.

Really weird.

BAPHOMET.

All Cardi needs to do is release the video for "Bartier" and it would rise again and then just go ahead and release the album.

the steam she has is nearing the end.

Sovereign.

She's really brought in much revenue for Atlantic, I don't see why not release the album and a visual for "Bartier". But I guess it ain't always a matter of strike while the iron is hot. Who knows?

FAMÈ

Cardi?s album budget probably got much BIGGER so why not wait make sure the album is perfect. Honestly if she woulda released it back October that would have even dumb.

BARTIER is gonna explode when the video drops. It?s a smash already.

Admin

Quote from: BowDown on February 01, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 01, 2018, 01:29:03 PM
I want this Camila girl to be blacklisted
Let's make it our BSource mission to make sure she is. Enough is enough.
Just try to sneak into a Camila meet n greet like the Peta gorls did with Kelly Rowland and Patti Labelle.
"Camila has blood on her hands" :receipts: