TAL' do you have these Ci/Rih pics from the Spice Girls concert?

Started by Sharon., February 20, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Navyman

You fucking dummy it just said Spice Gurl concert. Not the year nor the city. Since you want to get smart.

Navyman

Navyman

Admin

I remember so many celebs went out to see the Spice Gods for that reunion tour.

fedswatchin

Sis, I literally just checked to see if there were any Ci fansites still up last week and most of them bitches was closed :stressed: and I couldn't see any of the pics on the UltimateCiara gallery :gorlonfire: there's a video of them together tho

Hiroshimoto

Quote from: OwnIt on February 20, 2018, 08:29:57 PM
Sis, I literally just checked to see if there were any Ci fansites still up last week and most of them bitches was closed :stressed: and I couldn't see any of the pics on the UltimateCiara gallery :gorlonfire: there's a video of them together tho
i still have the whole sc data base

fedswatchin

Quote from: A.I.R on February 20, 2018, 08:41:34 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on February 20, 2018, 08:29:57 PM
i still have the whole sc data base
how swift? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: is there any way you can store it and upload it somewhere?

Genesis

BrokenHeartsHeal

February 20, 2018, 11:25:53 PM #13 Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:26:27 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
I felt like Rih made Ci loose a bit

I'd like to see them smoke some blunts again one day.... with teh children not around of course lol