New Brandy Interview (READ) Brandy Talks 20 Years of 'NSN,' Social Media, NA

Started by Steffon, July 29, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

:gorlonfire:

QuoteMusic is who I am and why I?m alive. This next project could be like my first and my last, because the songs I?m singing are not just relatable, they actually happened and are still happening. I finally feel like I?m singing my real songs from the bottom of my real heart.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Gilgamesh.

D.I.E.G.O.

LOONA.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 29, 2018, 06:20:05 PM
Before anyone asks, she doesn't mention anything new.

thanks for sharing no need to watch this same interview shebeen doing for the last 6 years

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on July 29, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

QuoteMusic is who I am and why I?m alive. This next project could be like my first and my last, because the songs I?m singing are not just relatable, they actually happened and are still happening. I finally feel like I?m singing my real songs from the bottom of my real heart.

I feel like she says something like this with every album

Monika

Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Kalifornia on July 29, 2018, 07:43:04 PM
Quote from: Young on July 29, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

I feel like she says something like this with every album
So did you watch Brandy on Star? She was amazing! I was shook! I can't wait to see what she will bring in seacon 3!
Yahudah

DrewBabyLove

QuoteHuman, I was on the fence? I thought it was too pop. And I love pop music, but the entire album didn?t have a balance to my ear at the time. But now when I listen, I?m blown away by it and by the people that have let me know how it helped save their lives.