Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on November 19, 2019, 02:40:50 PM
Didn't Rih make history for most noms lost in a single night     
like....

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

And then the wishful thinking BLOB submitted that Mike Will feature for rock song of the year or SOTY dbdhfhfhfh

Cant remember which one but it didn't get either

Vonc2002

Remember when beyonce tried to submit that terrible song on lemonade for best county mess and they laughed in her fckn face :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

What about when her fraudulent ass tried to pencil her name in on the listen mess at the Oscars and they told that bitch NO! Talk about embarrassing :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2019, 02:44:21 PM
Remember when ....
lemme stop you right there.

Nothing beyond that point matters when your bitch leaves a MUSIC award show with nothing to show for

BAPHOMET.

Like.... ZERO

Cow drunk the whole night away. She KNEW

Vonc2002

This bitch tried her HARDEST to be "deep" and still left the Damn Emmys with 0 of the 6 :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote220 Million Battleship Flop Sinks Not Only Universal Pictures, But Activision Game

Imagine single handedly destroying a multibillion company with only 15 minutes of bad acting     

MelMel

the way Baph and my bby Drais are lashing that black bitch :blessed:

love to see it

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on November 19, 2019, 02:47:20 PM
Quote220 Million Battleship Flop Sinks Not Only Universal Pictures, But Activision Game

Imagine single handedly destroying a multibillion company with only 15 minutes of bad acting     

SBNDJDJDJDJJDJDJFJJDJDJDJ

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2019, 02:40:51 PM
Hasnt beyonce been nominated for Emmys a couple of times? Imagine being invited to the Emmys MULTIPLE times and only being used as a seat filler :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Imagine releasing an album thats attached to one of the biggest movies EVER and it still flops

Vonc2002

Drais, how many grammys is the lion king mess taking home?