this quarantine is gettin to these crackers

Started by Edge gorl, April 10, 2020, 01:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

April 10, 2020, 03:47:14 PM #15 Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 03:47:27 PM by chokeme
Remembering the time my mama beat me just for getting the wrong orange juice from the grocery store

:omf:

And I wouldn't trade those ass whoopins for anything

:stressed:

The grace and dignity I have now is because of those beatings

:oof:

BAPHOMET.

Hiroshimoto

now seee this is why white people are apart of the problem I would have boxed this little hoe all through that room

Hiroshimoto

Quote from: Mel. on April 10, 2020, 03:44:48 PM
That made me mad.
she needs her ass BEAT for treating her grandmother that way

WHITE people are WEIRD
I could never imagine doing that to my grandmother, let alone anyone that age
FIXED.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I remember once I was acting up as a child. We were actually spending some time stateside. My Mom waited...more like PLOTTED...until were back in the Caribbean and gave me the beating of my life. It was the only time I recall being beaten. If this was a Caribbean family, believe me when I say, she'd be DEAD and the authorities wouldn't even bat an eyelid.  They'd understand. 

:disgusted:

ton

BigDawg

They edited the clip because the grandma was actually giving this lil bitch a run for her money 

Amazing

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

My mama would have got something heavy and metallic to whoop my ass with.  :uhh:

Amazing

My mama used to beat my older brothers and sisters with the metal part of the hoover BUT I was never beaten properly because I was the GOLDEN CHILD.

Amazing

Oooh chile!!! When that metal hoover attachment came off and the beatings commenced! I just had to witness it to know better than to MESS MESS with mama.

BrokenHeartsHeal

But like catch the kid on the bed recording all casual like a reality tv camera crew. This NUMB to the mess gorl :plzstop:

GMF

Quote from: 🌮. on April 10, 2020, 01:11:31 PM
:disgusted: This couldn't be a black or Spanish grandmother. Bitch.... somebody would be dead. Because if the grand mother doesn't do it. Someone in the fam about to murder you

So true  :plzstop: :plzstop: