Queen Cardi shaking the table again today

Started by Bulldagger, March 29, 2021, 02:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

Sick of niggas not getting it. Unaccredited public school education having asses. 

andre 3000

reporting live from the greatest city in the world.

Bulldagger

Lol let's see...

Tired of she dominican, she ain't black. Not talking about Cardi but in general. Like sis you too fucking old not to know. 

andre 3000

March 29, 2021, 02:47:19 PM #5 Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 02:48:40 PM by conceit.
Quote from: Bulldagger on March 29, 2021, 02:44:51 PM
Lol let's see...

Tired of she dominican, she ain't black. Not talking about Cardi but in general. Like sis you too fucking old not to know.
i get what shes doing and what shes tryna say makes sense

but i hope she's not comparing herself to amara

that's where she fucked up

they do not have the same experiences and will never be placed in the same box by a lot of people.

Gilgamesh.

^This was in response to people saying "well her would be long she's Latina/Hispanic" after she did that natural hair post. I understand what she means but she's become so annoying responding to every little negative thing. Like girl, shut up sometimes  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

And while she has a point, being Hispanic does not mean you look like Jennifer Lopez, Cardi IS mixed and her mixture tends to have longer, straighter he than a full-blood Balck person, so she really didn't prove anything with this. Y'all know i love Cardi but girl...

PRESSED

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 29, 2021, 02:57:46 PM
^This was in response to people saying "well her would be long she's Latina/Hispanic" after she did that natural hair post. I understand what she means but she's become so annoying responding to every little negative thing. Like girl, shut up sometimes  :plzstop:
I don't understand why she continues to be famous and not carries herself as such.
I'm not here for friends.

Cowboy Nine

Plastic.

never seen someone try so hard to prove they're black  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

andre 3000

Cardi's mixed. She's said it herself in that DJ Vlad interview years ago when she first hit the scene.
she knows she's not "black".

i really hope she's not comparing herself to Amara as if they're one in the same or something

"look ya'll! we both grow afros! :woohoo:  powuh to da peeps!"

cuz amara's one of the girls she calls roaches and monkeys on twitter.

Aalonso.

March 30, 2021, 08:30:17 AM #12 Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 08:30:54 AM by L0NZ.
Cardi has called herself a roach a couple of times. she says she went from a roach to a butterfly

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

andre 3000

Quote from: plastic on March 30, 2021, 08:30:50 AM
https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/284852831566041089?s=21

black!

yea ok bitch
];cl\[,kp]cjo[nchip
ugcycau'cbucabpai

she's disgusting. fetishizing black men on some "mandingo" mess and demeaning black women

very typical.

ho.