Zoe...

Started by BranLover, January 19, 2016, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:29:57 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:25:12 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:16:46 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:07:16 AM
Something about two dark skin thirsty, desperate not so attractive dark skin people clawing it owt over this lightskin bisexual trade did not sit well with me.
I swear ya'll gripe about the MOST asinine things :uhh:
What does them being dark skin have to do with ANYTHING? And because he's the one u identify with as "attractive", then it has to be a THING? Newsflash, her character IS desperate, thats her fucking role on the fckn show. How is she not so attractive and how does her being dark skin play into that? You're sitting up here briniging up the whole Lightskin VS Dark Skin thing so if anything that just shows YOUR mentality. Black people are so ridiculous

The assistant is ugly as fuck, and Pearl is no damn Toccara either. And the Chinese lady as well as the brown gorl didn't get ONE sentence, and they had this dumb as Pakistani joke, and they made this 8 year old kid talk about dating girls.

The show is awfully bland, repressive and heteronormative. And YES a show that I take the time to watch, it would be criticized for the good and the bad.
Ive seen you sit on here and call some of these Africans cute and im sorry but if im being fckn honest, most times Africans aint near fckn cute, atleast not in the traditional sense.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Did you say Africans are not cute?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:27:21 AM
The most potential is when Zoe is acting Susan Mayer-ish and being clumsy and weird. Those scenes are cute and enjoyable. The rest is just not original whatsoever.

Ugh I want Zoe to revamp her whole team for season 2. She should marry Miguel and get some cast mates with some SENSE and humor, and a bit of depth and originality.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
Those clumsy scenes are usually corny and if u think a damn BET show is gonna be some sort of trailblazer, just stop watching now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

death

BBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuyf

fck u 'vonc
:sevynstreeter:

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:30:37 AM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 20, 2016, 10:24:39 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:10:07 AM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 20, 2016, 09:58:44 AM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on January 19, 2016, 11:35:09 PM
I'm sorry but the acting between valente and pearl is kinda cringe worthy. Just looks too forced
!!!

but I think he's funny
i think they're the best characters on the show, personally

!!!

the only time I laugh is during their scenes, no shade
Lightweight, lowkey :dead:

eeeefsddss

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:31:21 AM
Something about two dark skin thirsty, desperate not so attractive dark skin people clawing it owt over this lightskin bisexual trade did not sit well with me.
What does them being dark skin have to do with ANYTHING? And because he's the one u identify with as "attractive", then it has to be a THING? Newsflash, her character IS desperate, thats her fucking role on the fckn show. How is she not so attractive and how does her being dark skin play into that? You're sitting up here briniging up the whole Lightskin VS Dark Skin thing so if anything that just shows YOUR mentality. Black people are so ridiculous

The assistant is ugly as fuck, and Pearl is no damn Toccara either. And the Chinese lady as well as the brown gorl didn't get ONE sentence, and they had this dumb as Pakistani joke, and they made this 8 year old kid talk about dating girls.

The show is awfully bland, repressive and heteronormative. And YES a show that I take the time to watch, it would be criticized for the good and the bad.
Ive seen you sit on here and call some of these Africans cute and im sorry but if im being fckn honest, most times Africans aint near fckn cute, atleast not in the traditional sense.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Sure the fck did
:hmph:
Africans are DEFINITELY not the western standard of beauty which is what ur putting on this woman.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Africans, like any other people, are GORGEOUS. From Idris Elba, to Godpita, to Godnevieve Nnaji.

It is just YOU in your programmed head, that thinks Africans can't be universally beautiful.

And how does that connect to me not liking Zoe Ever After doing typecasting.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:33:33 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:31:21 AM

Sure the fck did
Africans are DEFINITELY not the western standard of beauty which is what ur putting on this woman.

Pearl is unattractive not because she looks "African", but because she is simply not pretty, and also not portrayed as such. If she was supposed to be the gorgeous model, she'd not be this damn thirsty.
B7

Zankou.

January 20, 2016, 10:35:51 AM #52 Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:42:49 PM by Saturn.
dsssssssssssssss

"Africans aint cute" has me in stitches..

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:33:36 AM
Africans, like any other people, are GORGEOUS. From Idris Elba, to Godpita, to Godnevieve Nnaji.

It is just YOU in your programmed head, that thinks Africans can't be universally beautiful.

And how does that connect to me not liking Zoe Ever After doing typecasting.
I said MOST and if Im being REAL fckn honest they are not what most people in America would call traditionally beautiful. I was speaking on u calling the two sidekicks ugly, not the typecasting, CLEARLY!
I just find it funny that u can sit here and call thgem ugly but them GORGEOUS and beautiful, funny imo

SouravMay

You guys disgust me tbh.

From slavishly defending this awfully written show to saying African people are not cute. Keep celebrating this reductive, ignorant mess.

B7

SouravMay

Are you comparing Idris Elba to Valent?, do all "Africans" look the same to you?

B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:39:42 AM
Are you comparing Idris Elba to Valent?, do all "Africans" look the same to you?

for the most part, yea

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:40:39 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:39:42 AM

for the most part, yea

B7

death

GBHJNKJHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Zankou.