Started by Cowgirl, May 12, 2024, 01:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

@cocanails

MCNCCNCNNCNNCNCCNCNCNCNCNCN

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

makeme

vbvmbvmnbvmbn You can best believe she wasn't getting her way on SOMETHING.. aquarius is very 'our way or the highway' and we backs that up any day of the week with ZERO fucks given.. nobody don't run this, WE run this and don't ever forget it :letsmessfag:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

M-Rocka

Quote from: makeme on Today at 08:57:16 AMvbvmbvmnbvmbn You can best believe she wasn't getting her way on SOMETHING.. aquarius is very 'our way or the highway' and we backs that up any day of the week with ZERO fucks given.. nobody don't run this, WE run this and don't ever forget it :letsmessfag:
!!!!!!!!

You're an Aquarius too, bby? :howfestive:

makeme

Quote from: M-Rocka on Today at 12:29:12 PM
Quote from: makeme on Today at 08:57:16 AMvbvmbvmnbvmbn You can best believe she wasn't getting her way on SOMETHING.. aquarius is very 'our way or the highway' and we backs that up any day of the week with ZERO fucks given.. nobody don't run this, WE run this and don't ever forget it :letsmessfag:
!!!!!!!!

Yessir, beloved, definitely about that life. I see I'm in good company, for sure.  :supluv:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

M-Rocka

Quote from: makeme on Today at 01:17:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on Today at 12:29:12 PM
!!!!!!!!

Yessir, beloved, definitely about that life. I see I'm in good company, for sure.  :supluv:
That we are! :stressed:

:sistas:

Vonc2002

Auntie knew to come and show out in Chicago.  Ain't worried bout nobody else LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw