Oh No: Kevin Hart Steps DOWN As Oscar Host!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 07, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Admin

Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 07, 2018, 08:04:05 PM
Blacks and even Gay blacks love divorcing homosexuality and making it a purely white thing so that when MESS happens they can give an "Oh well" even if it technically affects them too (black gays)
!!
I noticed it from people here too

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Kurama on December 07, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
Ppl who are  black and gay are tho...ur on bsource love.  What are we?
faggots

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

it is a white thing

u see bet didnt cancel his show over the tweets

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowgirl

Sinpool

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 08, 2018, 01:07:14 PM
it is a white thing

u see bet didnt cancel his show over the tweets

f

that's literally the point of my post wtf

Vonc2002

Y'all still in here talking about this?  I'm glad he didn't back down from what he said tbh. Fuck em
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 08, 2018, 01:30:27 PM
Y'all still in here talking about this?  I'm glad he didn't back down from what he said tbh. Fuck em
He sent that tweet and apologized, that?s what I?m asking what else he?s supposed to do..

FlowerBomb

I'm not even offended or hurt im just glad this LOUD ass fool won't be coonin' out on the biggest TV show ever  :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: squid on December 08, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
Blacks and even Gay blacks love divorcing homosexuality and making it a purely white thing so that when MESS happens they can give an "Oh well" even if it technically affects them too (black gays)
!!
I think it's because black gays seem to be black first then gay, where as white gays tend to be gay first then white, and why not? They're already white and privileged why not use that other aspect of their being to play the "woe is me" card to reap the benefits

Black gays dont put so much stock in their sexuality, it's not an everyday identity for us, especially for those of us coming from or living in communities where it isn't allowed, I don't think we THROW it in people she faces and shove it down people's throats as much, we already have a visible identity that's still being shitted on, we're still dealing with that before we turn our heads and face the reality of being a double negative in society and there's def' also some internalised homophobia in there too.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 08, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
!!
I think it's because black gays seem to be black first then gay, where as white gays tend to be gay first then white, and why not? They're already white and privileged why not use that other aspect of their being to play the "woe is me" card to reap the benefits

Black gays dont put so much stock in their sexuality, it's not an everyday identity for us, especially for those of us coming from or living in communities where it isn't allowed, I don't think we THROW it in people she faces and shove it down people's throats as much, we already have a visible identity that's still being shitted on, we're still dealing with that before we turn our heads and face the reality of being a double negative in society and there's def' also some internalised homophobia in there too.
Makes sense. White gays also discriminate heavily against other gays as well and are rarely on the same page..

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on December 08, 2018, 02:05:38 PM
!!

Makes sense. White gays also discriminate heavily against other gays as well and are rarely on the same page..
Because white gays think their the top tier of gays, just like white people think they are the standard.
White gays just love to boycott someone who doesn't March with them
Black gays have a different fight

'ology

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 08, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
Quote from: BowDown on December 08, 2018, 02:05:38 PM
!!

Because white gays think their the top tier of gays, just like white people think they are the standard.
White gays just love to boycott someone who doesn't March with them
Black gays have a different fight
You spoke a word in here! I feel like majority of blacks put our race in the forefront bc that's what is seen first, harassed, persecuted, etc. which makes sense bc you may not know if someone is gay but you'll definitely know someone's race just by looking at them.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!