Oh No: Kevin Hart Steps DOWN As Oscar Host!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 07, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

And if Nick wants to come here and play captain save a cracker faggot I got something for his fat ass too
Damn jigaboo
They're just using your ass for the night
Pass around slave

'ology

Quote from: God Hates Fags on December 09, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
And if Nick wants to come here and play captain save a cracker faggot I got something for his fat ass too
Damn jigaboo
Pass around slave
Zzzzzxxxzzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

jtwoeleven

I?m surprised that Tiffany Haddish has been quite silent on this topic considering that they just did a movie recently. People were very quick to come to her defense when Kat Williams criticized her, but Kevin?s kinda...left to hang and dry.

FlowerBomb

Even though I can't stand Tiffany
She's not tryna piss off the faggots too

Cowgirl

Quote from: jtwoeleven on December 09, 2018, 05:07:23 PM
I?m surprised that Tiffany Haddish has been quite silent on this topic considering that they just did a movie recently. People were very quick to come to her defense when Kat Williams criticized her, but Kevin?s kinda...left to hang and dry.
Two different situations. People came to her defense because someone was questioning if she was worthy of the gigs she?s been getting not because she offended someone..

Zankou.

Tiffany ain?t about that life. That bitch is only in it for herself.

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

Glad this is all happening.  :letsmessfag: black white chink messican etc.

And im glad i switched twitter accounts because i def have some old transphobic tweets from 7 years ago dhdhdhdh

Young

Quote from: BowDown on December 07, 2018, 08:28:43 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on December 07, 2018, 08:27:24 PM
They way the gors got this faggawt the fuck OWT!

ndddffffffffffffffdffff

Was this a skit?

Cncncncncnccncncncncncncncn

What?s happening here

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
Kyler Murray apologizes after old homophobic tweets surface hours after he wins Heisman Trophy
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/several-old-homophobic-tweets-kyler-murray-surface-hours-wins-heisman-tropohy-052857060.html

Not HOURS after his damn win like someone was waiting on this nigga to have a good moment and then ruin it :dead:

I'm sorry but these white people are underhanded and i wont be moved by this bullshit. Whenever someone black is winning in some way they try bringing up past indiscretions as a way to justify us not being worthy, meanwhile we got a bitch sitting in the highest seat in our country and they scoffed at all his old mess and made him the damn president.  Y'all be fooled by this shit if ya wanna. CH!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: God Hates Fags on December 09, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
Damn jigaboo
Pass around slave

you always got my name in your mouth... you dont have shit for me and you dont know shit about it ... go get help