Oh No: Kevin Hart Steps DOWN As Oscar Host!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 07, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
Kyler Murray apologizes after old homophobic tweets surface hours after he wins Heisman Trophy
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/several-old-homophobic-tweets-kyler-murray-surface-hours-wins-heisman-tropohy-052857060.html

Not HOURS after his damn win like someone was waiting on this nigga to have a good moment and then ruin it :dead:

I'm sorry but these white people are underhanded and i wont be moved by this bullshit. Whenever someone black is winning in some way they try bringing up past indiscretions as a way to justify us not being worthy, meanwhile we got a bitch sitting in the highest seat in our country and they scoffed at all his old mess and made him the damn president.  Y'all be fooled by this shit if ya wanna. CH!

djkbffffffffffffffffffffff

All he said wass "queer"

He didn't even say faggot wtf

Kurama

Quote from: squid on December 08, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 07, 2018, 08:04:05 PM
Blacks and even Gay blacks love divorcing homosexuality and making it a purely white thing so that when MESS happens they can give an "Oh well" even if it technically affects them too (black gays)
!!
I noticed it from people here too

what else was discussed in here?

:ohwow:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on December 10, 2018, 10:02:43 AM
Quote from: BowDown on December 07, 2018, 08:28:43 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on December 07, 2018, 08:27:24 PM
They way the gors got this faggawt the fuck OWT!

ndddffffffffffffffdffff

Was this a skit?

Cncncncncnccncncncncncncncn

What?s happening here
FBDDDDFDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I demand answers!!!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 10, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
Quote from: God Hates Fags on December 09, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
And if Nick wants to come here and play captain save a cracker faggot I got something for his fat ass too
Damn jigaboo
They're just using your ass for the night
Pass around slave

you always got my name in your mouth... you dont have shit for me and you dont know shit about it ... go get help
do those twinks pay you in meals or money

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 10, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
Kyler Murray apologizes after old homophobic tweets surface hours after he wins Heisman Trophy
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/several-old-homophobic-tweets-kyler-murray-surface-hours-wins-heisman-tropohy-052857060.html

Not HOURS after his damn win like someone was waiting on this nigga to have a good moment and then ruin it :dead:

I'm sorry but these white people are underhanded and i wont be moved by this bullshit. Whenever someone black is winning in some way they try bringing up past indiscretions as a way to justify us not being worthy, meanwhile we got a bitch sitting in the highest seat in our country and they scoffed at all his old mess and made him the damn president.  Y'all be fooled by this shit if ya wanna. CH!

djkbffffffffffffffffffffff

All he said wass "queer"

He didn't even say faggot wtf
im telling you
They love flexing their muscles over black people

FlowerBomb

It ain't money coz you def ain't missing any meals
Pudgy self

Kurama

Love the thread shift tho. Cracker fags are the worst.

RAY7

I wonder who is gonna be the new host?
I bet the Academy is scrambling right now
and all the comedians are deleting their entire social media histories

FlowerBomb

Boomz

Quote from: Zanny on December 09, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Tiffany ain?t about that life. That bitch is only in it for herself.

Brandon, wtf!

fdaskhaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Cowgirl

Quote from: Boomer, LLC on December 10, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Quote from: Zanny on December 09, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Tiffany ain?t about that life. That bitch is only in it for herself.

Brandon, wtf!

fdaskhaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Not 2 days full of X-Rated fun.

:omgwatshappening:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LOONA.

I feel like somebody is doing on purpose to make the gays look bad fgjjggggggg.