Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I love Brandy. Let's move on then, nothing to see here!
:cheerup:

GLOCK

Quote from: brocka4life on February 12, 2016, 04:57:50 AM
This is just my own personal belief, but I feel like they both envy something about the other. It's like if they were one person, they'd be perfect lol.

I think Brandy at some point envied the fact that Monica was winning personally - husband and family.
I think Monica at some point envied the fact that Brandy has won career wise.
Even their voice - If Brandy had Monica's "power", and if Monica had Brandy's tone, ear, gift.

Brandy, if you don't want to talk about TBIM, stop having yourself introduced as "Grammy award wining singer..." (and I personally don't like TBIM beyond 1999).
This is sorta a book and I have always felt this!
I would add Monica's confidence
And Brandys drive

martian

Monica has exhibited toxic behavior towards Brandy for years.

Bran is sick of the baggage and in a positive place, so she's letting us know she doesn't USE and moving on with her life.

GLOCK

They have both exhibited the same Behavior!
They need to really grow up and just tell the media to stop asking about one another

GLOCK

I'm gonna stay out of here .. At least try my best
Because I don't want to defend Monica after some of the things u guys are saying and for it to be come off as Brandy shade!

Message to Monica, Brandy, the doves, the stars and the ppl like me that love them EQUALLY: grow up. There is room for both of you ... And if you aren't gonna go in an interview and say it straight out why you don't like each other.. refrain from discussing each other cuz 1 year from now y'all will be "fake cool" again!

Herb.

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 07:58:20 AM
They need to both grow up
mon's the one who needs to grow up.

bringing up fights from the damn sandbox like its a badge of honor for her or something.

"yea, had to lay hands on her lolz :ohwow: "

if she wasn't so damn ghetto none of this would happening.

Lazarus

RAY7

I don't think these are shots at each other

GLOCK

February 12, 2016, 08:14:49 AM #100 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:15:19 AM by Silkk the Glocka
They both need to grow up period! And any unbias person would agree!
Just because Brandy handles things in a passive way doesn't make the stones that she throw any less effective.
None of this is cute.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I hate to say it BUT if the public catches on this might not be a good look for Brandy. The GP loves Brandy, her voice and her accomplishments but they connect with Monica more. The coons are gonna stick up for Monica and that could possibly hurt Brandy so I hope someone on her team advises her to just leave it alone.

Chameleon

Quote from: Herbie on February 12, 2016, 08:11:14 AM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 07:58:20 AM
They need to both grow up
mon's the one who needs to grow up.

bringing up fights from the damn sandbox like its a badge of honor for her or something.

"yea, had to lay hands on her lolz :ohwow: "

if she wasn't so damn ghetto none of this would happening.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

but yeah